how can i see lyric during playing song in winamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
for lyric syncro and other karaoke stuff.. jetAudio is the best... why opting for dull winamp.... even u can have WMP to display lyrics.... just put the lyrics in the 'LYRIC' property in the MP3 song properties

OP
chitvan

chitvan

Journeyman
thanx 4 solution 4 WMP,but i see only few lines at a time & i have to scroll down for next lines,

can i see it in whole window or whole lyric?

jal_desai

In the zone
no u cannot see in a full window because the above part is made for visualisation tht cannot be used by lyrics even if the visualisation is OFF. anyways u can have the syncronized lyrics viewable in WMP (as in jetAudio)... but for tht u'll have to do some tedious work.... u have to right click on the song in the playlist pane... go to ADVANCED TAG EDITOR>>LYRICS and click the syncronised lyrics... play the song and put the time tag before the line as it gets sung.....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for WINAMP->
Automatically search for and display lyrics in Winamp, along with a visualization.
The current lyric line is highlighted, and the lyrics are smoothly scrolled, in typical karaoke style.
LyricFX uses onlylyrics.net as its primary lyrics database to search and submit lyrics, but it also searches several other popular websites if it cannot find the lyrics at onlylyric.
Includes a lyrics editor, support for mouse gestures and Winamp skins.
Supports .txt, .lrc, Lyrics3v1, Lyrics3v2 and ID3v2.

FreeWare LyricFX for Winamp

Last edited:

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
^^
Link for LyricFX is not working. I have updated the link. Now download LyricFX here.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
jal_desai said:
even u can have WMP to display lyrics.... just put the
lyrics in the 'LYRIC' property in the MP3 song properties

I did just as told above. But cudnt see the lyrics??

Last edited:

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
But here's problem, Whenever there's no lyrics in the song it starts searching on internet as i browse and play songs in the Backsground. How can i stop that??

Last edited:

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
^^^
ok.

1. Now if i hav added the lyrics in the song using advanced tag editor, then it sometimes doesnt loads the lyrics or sometimes load when the song is abt 70 percent complete.I think it is not supposed to work like that..

2. It only loads the Lyrics when one has connected to internet. Else Not. And even sometimes shows cannot find server.

Yuck...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom