How can i search the printed add on a magazine and how can i download it? Please HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a smal shoe box making buisness. i like an add printed in outlook india magazine february issue. i want to copy it can anyone tell me how can i find this add and load it from net. i tried every possible way like finding on google and browsing the homesite of magazine. but the results are down

please tell me the possible ways. i dont want to scan it.:confused:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Re: How can i search the printed add on a magazine and how can i download it? Please

Go to outlook India mag website and see their archives. You may have luck if they offer e-edition or if its on the coverpage(as a screenshot of coverpage is always included).

Else, if you know the company that advertised their product, try searching on their website in their "press" or "advertisement" section.

BTW why don't you want to scan it? Is it anything hot that may embarrass you? :D

Re: How can i search the printed add on a magazine and how can i download it? Please

Go to outlook India mag website and see their archives. You may have luck if they offer e-edition or if its on the coverpage(as a screenshot of coverpage is always included).

Else, if you know the company that advertised their product, try searching on their website in their "press" or "advertisement" section.

BTW why don't you want to scan it? Is it anything hot that may embarrass you? :D

that is not sensitive material. i just dont want to scan it because i cannot get the quality which i want. so i am finding it on the net. it is the shoe of reebok. please click the link to see the image. if you can please find it for me. i need only that girl image.
:eek:*www.flickr.com/photos/24419518@N04/:!:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

^FLICKR page not found

red_devil

Back!

^ arey remove that smiley from the link...here u go : *www.flickr.com/photos/24419518@N04/

@vaibhav_jain... is this the image u were referring to ?? [ you want the girl's image in the pic or the shoe ??]

*img3.imageshack.us/img3/802/3274474270e0244a339e.th.jpg

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

^ o i c...:D thanks...actually I was browsing with disabled images :D

You can contact the magazine to find out which agency/company placed that ad. Then you can followup with that company.

Lets hope you get the reply from them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom