How authentic is bhook.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Sometime ago, I came across bhook.com. Since i regularly visit it. I want to know how valid is thier claim of providing food to hunger-stricken people by viewing ad's. Secondly, if its ad which provide then money,then why not let users view more than one ad per day?

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I dont know how valid their claim is... almost same as www.freerice.com but that has really good partners.

The advertisers pay money to the charity. If users are allowed for more than 1 ad per day, say someone spams viewing the page, the advertisers may have to pay a lot more than intended. this is to control the amount of money paid to the charity.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
when i try to open in firefox i get the following LOL
Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.bhookh.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom