rohit_bawa

Broken In
Hi everyone,

Yestday i opened Speed fan after a long time, So just see the reading:
CPU 48C - 50C
HD 45C - 49C
Case 49C - 59C
CPU Fan (rpm): 8700 - 9500
(Max rpm of a F1 car is 18000 to 20000 mine will be matching in the middle of the summer its just beggining of summers)

I was shocked, Are you?
I am thinking of adding an extra fan in the case

But i dont think its just a case with me (may be i am the worst),
So just post your readings whatever they are and let as see where the mercury falls

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
the temps seems to be ok right now...but might go way above if u r processing something heavy....so better u add some cooling things....

Btw guys is liquid cooling available in India ... if yes can i find them at Nehru Place New delhi

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
priced around 3.2K for aquagate mini here are more of their products *www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=english&Language_s=2&url_place=product_list&p_class=575

RajU
it is better to use custom-made water coolers, the best thing is that you can config. it acc. to your needs...

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Liquid cooling kits are not easily available......only pre assembled that also only from CM. Also check if CORAIR liquid cooling is available or not. If you could, then try to bring the cooling thingy from abroad. If you could then there are abundant options.

@rohit_bawa

Are you sure about the CPU fan speed? Post a screeny.......maybe the sensor is giving wrong info.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
rohit_bawa said:
Hi everyone,

Yestday i opened Speed fan after a long time, So just see the reading:
CPU 48C - 50C
HD 45C - 49C
Case 49C - 59C
CPU Fan (rpm): 8700 - 9500
(Max rpm of a F1 car is 18000 to 20000 mine will be matching in the middle of the summer its just beggining of summers)

I was shocked, Are you?
I am thinking of adding an extra fan in the case

But i dont think its just a case with me (may be i am the worst),
So just post your readings whatever they are and let as see where the mercury falls

The temps are on a bit high side .. specially for the Hdd .. which will probably die very soon if it runs close to 50c :p ... but the fan !!! Sure u didn't put a radiator fan there ??

The only thing i'd suggest is to get a new cabinet .. one that can accomodate atleast 3-4 fans :D ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom