Hosting a Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
I want to host a business website.

I will buy domain name from godaddy.

My problem is which best paid web hosting service should i go for.

And i want to even host a blog on the same website. How to go about it.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

Sky is the limit for the word best :p

Microsoft.com / Google.com / Yahoo.com is also a web site... The type of web hosting they have can come close to the word best web hosting..

Neither we can afford that type of hosting nor we need that type of hosting...

The main thing is to understand the requirement of your :p How much space / bandwidth would be needed, what type of application you would be running or such !!!

Get your self and domain... Buy or use free web hosting :p... Modify the DNS to park the web site in your hosting :) and install any blogging application :D

OP
D

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
how abt Godaddy(Domain+webhost)+website+wordpress

It says it has 1 click integration of wordpress blogs

I want to host a business website.

I will buy domain name from godaddy.

Refer to this page to clear all doubts regarding Hosting (Dont answer to that thread as it will be futile)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90347
I'm currently having 2 domains with web space with OutpowerHosting (owned by forum Member Cyrus_the_virus)
I also have a domain (with web space) with Host4Cheap (owned by forum member Sukhdeep Singh)
Both are extremely reasonable, have great tech support and canbe streamlined to suit your needs (since you are already buying domain from go daddy, I advice you take web space from any of them)
Look for their threads in the bazaar section :)

You can create a sub domain to host your blog. For eg.
If your site name is
You can host your blog on:
blog.mybusiness.com

OP
D

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
I am still confused over which webhost should i go.

My requirements are basic.

Want to use google apps.

Want to host a blog with my website.

Not much of visitors so less bandwidth i guess

I contacted host4cheap and i learned that they host thinkdigit.com. With the current state of this website with regular downtimes, i feel not to go with them.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I contacted host4cheap and i learned that they host thinkdigit.com. With the current state of this website with regular downtimes, i feel not to go with them.

Hi

I am afraid but i guess you mis interpreted my words. I said, we host plenty of members from Thinkdigit and not Thinkdigit forum itself :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I'd recommend Host4Cheap since you have very basic requirements, just like me! :)

My site is hosted by Sukhdeep's hosting service and no problems till date! Any queries are answered promptly!

OP
D

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Ok i finally made my mind to go with host4cheap. What abt domain name. Many advice to buy it saperately.

mrintech

Technomancer
Nope Host4cheap will provide it for free if you are a student. check out: *host4cheap.org/small.php

Also do check Domain Name availabilty here: *www.domainmultisearch.com/

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Ok i finally made my mind to go with host4cheap. What abt domain name. Many advice to buy it saperately.

Those apprehensions are for Webhosting comapnies who dont regsiter the domain in clients Name. We regsiter all the website in Client's name and address with Full control Panel for Domain management including always available

1. FreeDNS Management
2. Free WHOIS Protection
3. EPP or Transfer code without need to contact us for the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom