Horror Movies/Series discussion

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
None of these are horror! None!
Oh ok. Then I guess I am just not into horror.
IMO Horror means different things for different people. Good horror movies exploit your fears effectively. If you are too scared to even watch it that means that the movie actually was effective. But I think confronting your fears is what makes horror movies enjoyable.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, I searched before making this thread but did not find anything.
Will merge if @Desmond David wants to merge
this seems more laser focused on horror than the other thread
I think it will be better to merge since the scope of both threads is the same. Even slasher movies is allowed here.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Dude, I was just thinking how you listed almost every horror movie in existence. This is some dedication.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Dude, I was just thinking how you listed almost every horror movie in existence. This is some dedication.
because I like Horror movies :)
I will post my profile link of icheckmovies and the OP is very small compared to the horror movies I have watched till date :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
BTW, you guys seen 13 Ghosts? The one from 2001, not the original. It gets a lot of flak for being bad but I thought it was pretty good. Yes, the acting can be a bit janky at times and there is some unnecessary amount of comic timing. But overall, the concepts of each of the titular 13 Ghosts and the ending concept, etc is pretty much on point IMO.

Edit: Date

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Remove The Cabin in the Woods and The Cube from the original post. Since as per Rhitwick, those two are not horror movies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The cabin in the woods I would mostly call a horror-satire, if there exists something like this (but there should).
Cube is pure thriller and the OP wants to have thrillers here too.

So....let both be here.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I am waiting for the "The Nun" movie now. i like how they are merging the Annabel & conjuring series.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
A good short analysis of The Shining:

Never seen Videogamedunkey do a serious video like this.

Top Bottom