Hitman - Blood Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
hi friends.. i have played last two titles in the hitman series .. n eagerly waiting for the latest one.. well the most interesting stuff in hitman series is that u have freedom to play the game anyway u like.. there are a number of ways to complete an assassination assignment.. but i wish "blood money" runs on my P3 (ge force 2) and not demands latest hardware as most of the new games

shaunak

Tux Fan
imm not very familir with the hitman series. can somebody link news or screenshots to blood money?

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Here are two sources for Hitman : Blood Money

1. *www.eidosinteractive.com/gss/legacy/hitman_bm/main.html

2. *www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/hitman4/index.html?q=hitman

Sanchit

Broken In
Have you guys played Hitman 3? It retails for Rs.150 with print on CDs in Jammu but I will buy it and Doom3 the next year,when my 10th class board exams are over.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Yup, have tried the 3rd one in the series. It's good and bad at the same time. Didn't like the rehashed missions a bit.

Some bad news for those who had been waiting for Hitman: Blood Money. The game, originally scheduled to ship at the end of 2005, has been postponed till 2006.

allindrome

Journeyman
How can anyone discuss this game without me? Just joking.
It is a rather long wait since Contracts and it isn't a good omen that the game has been delayed from Q2 05 to Q4 05 and now possibly Q1 06 .
If you ask me Silent Assassin was the most significant step up that this series had seen and hopefully the wait will be worth it for a step-up of that scale to happen from Contracts.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
I loved Hitman contracts though I would have loved it more if it had more than 9 levels.I am just waiting for blood money.Saw the trailer its good.

anuraag_01

Broken In
i think blood money is going to have lot's of new features like taking hostages and all.

a game like hitman has to have loads and loads of features and a gamepl;ay that lets make good use of the environ. and yes it's time the graphics moved to the level of splintercell chaos theory. cause in a game like hitman where the action is slow paced(most of the time), the graphics must provide good relief when u just have to kill time!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hitman Contracts was kinda dull compared to its predecessor (Silent Assasin) but neverthless a fully enjoyable game.I strongly like this series of stealth Assasination games.Blood Money has now been delayed to 1 of jan in 2006.It was first schedlued for release in November this year but Eidos kinda delayed it for some reason.This must be worth the wait and i do hope they enhance the missions and add-on some new weapons. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom