Hitman: Absolution

Badmash

Journeyman
Is this heavier on system then FC3? o_O I am playing FC3 on ultra settings at 1080p. Possible to play this one too at same settings?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Is this heavier on system then FC3? o_O I am playing FC3 on ultra settings at 1080p. Possible to play this one too at same settings?

I am too playing Far cry 3 @ ultra on 1080p with 35 to 50 fps . But Hitman is a fps eater game , on ultra setting it give about 20 fps . Turning of MSAA increase my fps by 10 .

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Yes there are patches and they improve performance as well so if you are on vanilla version then updates might help. :)

vanilla version??

okay, searched and got a update from v1.0.438.0 to v1.0.444.0 on tpb. but its 12gigs???? wtf?

CHANGELOG

* Added option to lower or disable Bloom effect
* Change Cover' action can now be mapped on a separate key.
* Country leaderboards are now in the correct language
* Weapon selector doesn't appear when point shooting anymore
* Pausing game doesn't skip cutscenes anymore
* Slightly improved general performance
* Performance improvements for MSAA and HBAO
* Fixed King of Chinatown behavior
* Disabled use of all DirectInput devices (as they are unsupported)
* The disguise parameters on Professional difficulties have been tweaked.
* Difficulty adjustments
* Displayed high scores are now selected from all difficulty levels.
* Fix for negative scores
* Fixed disappearing user interface on AMD HD 3650

Last edited:
OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Vanilla version means 1.00 version, completely untouched. :)

But 12GB for updates, seriously ?? I mean I would rather prefer to skip the game rather than downloading this patch. Damn its bigger than the game itself. Screw them. :evil::evil:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Vanilla version means 1.00 version, completely untouched. :)

But 12GB for updates, seriously ?? I mean I would rather prefer to skip the game rather than downloading this patch. Damn its bigger than the game itself. Screw them. :evil::evil:

Anand i'm playing this game currently and don't seem to find any performance issues that would require an update. Game is running butter smooth. I'm running it at medium settings with ssao , tesselation and fxaa on. Its giving me 45 fps in 1600x900. Game looks very good even at this setting and considering your pc's prowess, this will be a looker if you crank up the settings to the highest.

Currently playing "hunter and the hunted" level in hard difficulty. Game is very challenging and addictive in hard and i strongly suggest not to touch the easy or normal difficulty as they'll mar the challenging experience that hitman franchise brings. Giving me some old memories back from old (hitman contracts) days

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
@ vickybat
Thanks for this info. But the thing is what the hell are the developers doing by releasing patches with this size. I mean its simply unacceptable.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
what the utility of making a game using dx11 if it cant perform better?? compare AC3 with HA... AC3 has dx11 too, and its buttery smooth, and real nice gfx too..

making a game with great gfx, yes it needs certain resources, but no point if it need xfire/sli, or high end gfx cards.. oh and HA is "optimised"
for AMD gfx... my a$$.

getting ~15FPS with ultra on 1024x768, and barely playable 25FPS on low on 1024x768. only a minimal fps rise. and add to that patches which are equal to the original game size.. disgusting. great job IOI and Sqare Enix.

wondering if i should play this anymore...

rock2702

Padawan
what the utility of making a game using dx11 if it cant perform better?? compare AC3 with HA... AC3 has dx11 too, and its buttery smooth, and real nice gfx too..

making a game with great gfx, yes it needs certain resources, but no point if it need xfire/sli, or high end gfx cards.. oh and HA is "optimised"
for AMD gfx... my a$$.

getting ~15FPS with ultra on 1024x768, and barely playable 25FPS on low on 1024x768. only a minimal fps rise. and add to that patches which are equal to the original game size.. disgusting. great job IOI and Sqare Enix.

wondering if i should play this anymore...

I m getting glitchy graphics in ac3.How do i address the issue?

Top Bottom