[Complaint] Hitachi AC service bad to Worse

Stuge

Youngling
We bought one 1.5 TOn Hitachi Quadricool Last year .It worked fine without much trouble for one year ,but from 5 th june to till now there have been 7 visits by hitachi Technician to fix the ac but theya re unable to do the same .

4th june : I made a call at Hitachi Service complaning about low cooling .
5th June : One of their techinician visited our house ,but he couldn't find anything worng with the AC .Though we were still unhappy with its cooling .
6th June at 3:30am : AC turned off automatically and never switched on.
6june :I made a complain at Hitachi Service Center .
7th June : One of their Techinicin came to visit our house only find fuse went off .He replaced the fuse, and AC worked fine for few hours .

7th June 10:00pm :AC showed error "FE" and refused to work .I made a complain at service center regarding the same .
8 th June :Two Technician from hitachi came to our house again.They told us that fan motor is blown off ,and it needs to be replaced.
10 June :Fan Motor was replaced ,but same night it started making werid high pitched noise different from rattling noise).It was pretty high to make ac unusable.I again made a complain at Service center .
11June : Technician came to our house ,but the the noise was gone, he said he can't do anything if he can't hear the noise .
19 June mid night : AC again started making werid noise, which was different from rattling ,and it was coming from fan itself .

22th June : Technician came to our and he tried every juggad to fix the fan noise ,but he failed to do so .
23rd June : They took our AC to workshop to fix the problem.We are still not sure how many more visit they might need to fix it .

* Glad we bought AMC contract otherwise we would've been made to play more than half the price of ac just for repairing .

I've been recommending Hitachi to everyone ,but I guess I won't be doing that anymore .Amount of Premium we pay for Hitachi is simply not worth .

Gollum

Collector
hey, at least you are getting service. I have a samsung and no one came to my place even after making 2 phone calls to samsung.
Had to eventually get a local tech to fix the damn thing. Much better and faster service IMO

OP
Stuge

Stuge

Youngling
just for the update :AC is in same condition .fan still makes weird loud noise .Hitachi has started ignoring us now .I guess they can't rectify the issue or don't want to rectify it as they are incompetent in doing it .I'm done with Hitachi now .Can simply say .. NO TO HITACHI.

tomorrow I will upload the video of the noisy ac .

hey, at least you are getting service. I have a samsung and no one came to my place even after making 2 phone calls to samsung.
Had to eventually get a local tech to fix the damn thing. Much better and faster service IMO

service cycle doesn't complete if a tech or incompetent mechanic who visits your house is unable to fix the issue. Kind of premium we pay for Hitachi is simply too much for such hassle and headache .After having such horrible experience with Hitachi ,We've decided not to buy more Hitachi ac's plus not to recommend Hitachi to anybody now .

Top Bottom