cooldip10

In the zone
UP for QUICK SALE, till 1st August

Product Details:
Hitachi X250 Mobile 250GB External Hard Drive | Storage-Devices

Expected Price:
Rs 1600/- (shipped) (non-negotiable)

Time of Purchase:
Got it from e-bay as a gift, two months back.

Warranty Left:
26 Months

Reason for Sale:
Got it as gift. Not required.

Invoice Available:
No

Condition:
Hardly used, opened just for checking the product.

Accessories Included:
Original box, manual, USB-cable.

Product Location:
New Delhi, Delhi.

PS: No Lowballing, No holding business, if you are interested in buying PM me.
Delhi buyers preferred.

Last edited:
OP
cooldip10

cooldip10

In the zone
The S/N is on the Hard Disk and the service center uses the same while claiming the same. They have records of all hard drives online and check the validity there itself. :)

OP
cooldip10

cooldip10

In the zone
Will be back in market if the member doesn't pick it up soon.

I know, its a bit long in holding... but anyways. BUMP!! :D

guru_urug

iGoogle
Verbatim 320GB Portable Hard Drive (2.5 Inch) Portable Mobile Hard Drive is available on letsbuy for Rs 1572 after using coupon code. Your price is on higher side

OP
cooldip10

cooldip10

In the zone
Edited the price. Final price quoted. Not negotiable.

@ Mods:
doomgiver has stopped replying to my private messages after citing an excuse for over a month and keeping the item for hold (he constantly told me that his brother will come and collect the item from me next week till last week, after that no reply came)

I think this is not a good dealing ethic and doomgiver should be penalized. For him, now I have to sell my hard disk at an extremely low price.

@guru_urug:
Please don't lowball if you are not interested in buying. I know people can use coupons and get HDDs at very low rates, but I am no whole sale dealers like on e-bay/new-egg/letsbuy.
Look up on ebay for the price of a new Drive (Hitachi X250)

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
We can't help in this regard. In general case seller should not entertain "Hold" requests. As you were looking for Quick Sale, you should have not wait for him.

Saurav2007

Broken In
@cooldip

People buy from Digit Bazaar expecting bargain prices, over and above retail prices. Naturally, if you sell something priced higher than retail market, people will point that out to you. Your best chance of selling something is to price it lower than market price, which renders it attractive for potential buyers - unless the product is rare and hard to find. Anyway, hope you get a better buyer this time

OP
cooldip10

cooldip10

In the zone
The original buyer, (doomgiver) has backed out.

@krishnandu.sarkar: I just updated the quick sale recently. I have finally learned, this HOLD thing doesn't work at all.

@Saurav2007: Its much lower than the market price. Again, look it up at e-bay. The lowest you can get it for is 2.5k. 900 rupees less is a good gain, I guess.
I hope I get a better buyer this time.

@guru_urug: Don't mind my previous post to you. People here generally do unpleasant lowballing. And I seriously hate it :)

Anyways Last BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom