Historical events in Thinkdigit forum!!!

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Re: Historical events in Thinkdigit forum!!!11

For me it was back in 2004 september I guess. That time my ID was 'Ash...' (with post count of 400+) and I got banned for creating threads. Threads were not offending in any way. They were just normal threads - like What kind of Music do you like? Which movies do you recommend? etc. The problem was - I created about 15+ threads like that in less then one hour (Fultu SPam) :)) . Still makes me laugh.

Otherwise, I think Cool_G5's story thread and Utsav hijacking it... that was quite-- informative :p

I remember the praka episode, the April crisis, the spam-meets, the switching of the forum theme to this one, the "Spamming is my birthright" thread... loads of things. I'd rate the Jhaadopochabai thread as the best though. That was really funny! I never participated in any such thread though (Mute spectating is fun!).
Yup. That was epic :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Banning of Vaibhavtek and the aftermath. :lol: Fake Vaibhavteks spamming the forum. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

I missed the vaibhavtek episode, but I've seen enough of his posts to know what it must have been like, with him around. :D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

I seriously think we should ask Vaibhavtek to come back. We did a BIG mistake by putting him away I feel.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz

IMO the most hilarious thread in recent months was the "Microsoft calculator cannot calculate thread" :lol:
Remember that thread?

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0

Another historical event I guess is Psychosocial joining and tearing down the post count meter with the highest post/day I've ever seen. Only Ecstasy's posts/day ever went near him in my opinion.

dark_side_of_the_moon

Right off the assembly line

For me it was back in 2004 september I guess. That time my ID was 'Ash...' (with post count of 400+) and I got banned for creating threads. Threads were not offending in any way. They were just normal threads - like What kind of Music do you like? Which movies do you recommend? etc. The problem was - I created about 15+ threads like that in less then one hour (Fultu SPam) :)) . Still makes me laugh.

Otherwise, I think Cool_G5's story thread and Utsav hijacking it... that was quite-- informative :p
@ashwin sexana aka shalu sharma aka quiz master:
hi. Remember me?? i am the same guy who defaced you!!! anyway it wasn't you who created the threads it was me too back then who hacked your account and did that. do not take credit of my work. your password back then was : ilushalu :mrgreen:if you think i'm kidding

have a safe login next time. bye

red_devil

Back!

history is happening right now....in this thread.... :D

all sorts of news bit is coming out [some out of the closet] in one thread... THIS IS HISTORIC :))

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Another historical event I guess is Psychosocial joining and tearing down the post count meter with the highest post/day I've ever seen. Only Ecstasy's posts/day ever went near him in my opinion.
comp@ddict has even higher. :lol:

Top Bottom