Highlighting code syntax in Wordpress blog posts [tutorial]

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
This one is sought after by most web developers when they need to write code and have it displayed properly with syntax highlighting. Eg: When I post a PHP code, you can see it highlighted as below:
PHP:
<?php
function sayHelloWorld()
{
echo "Hello World!";
}
sayHelloWorld();
//outputs 'Hello world'
?>

Such type of formatting and syntax highlighting cannot be achieved with default Wordpress installation. This tutorial will show you how to achieve that with the use of some plugins.

This tutorial showcases the various options available and then discusses one of them in detail regarding installation, usage, precautions and presentational modifications.

Continue reading here.
[On my blog]

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Ya, after all I have written. Moreover, I didn't put it here because of SEO issues!

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
Lol, i am not in the favour of advertisement here.
if you have talant write full tut here with the source.
then we discus here. otherwise a single google search can provide best tutorials than you.

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Lol, i am not in the favour of advertisement here.
if you have talant write full tut here with the source.
then we discus here. otherwise a single google search can provide best tutorials than you.
Who cares whether you are in favour or not? Atleast I don't :D

The tutorial is written originally on w3hobbyist.com and is copyright to Rohan Shenoy @ w3hobbyist.com. Moreover, if the tutorial gets indexed on this domain, my domain will have the problem. Anywayz, I know you can't understand any of these things. So happy ranting :lol:

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
I Am also the member of the forum and it is my right to express my thought. if you do something you should be ready for all.
many peoples using there blog as paise kamane ka jariya. you not need to angry.

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I Am also the member of the forum and it is my right to express my thought. if you do something you should be ready for all.
many peoples using there blog as paise kamane ka jariya. you not need to angry.
:rolleyes:
ok, express yourself!

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
U shud have posted it here IMO, otherwise everyone will say that u did this to attract traffic.

And pls don't do this next time.

BTW, nice tut.

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
U shud have posted it here IMO, otherwise everyone will say that u did this to attract traffic.

And pls don't do this next time.

BTW, nice tut.
I don't care what others say or feel. I have justified my action in the previous posts. If its useful to you, use it, else don't.

And I am going to do the same here onwards for the same reason. If anybody feels this is a cheap traffic funneling trick, please don't bother to visit my blog. I won't miss you.

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
I don't care what others say or feel. I have justified my action in the previous posts. If its useful to you, use it, else don't.

And I am going to do the same here onwards for the same reason. If anybody feels this is a cheap traffic funneling trick, please don't bother to visit my blog. I won't miss you.

And I am going to do the same here onwards for the same reason. If anybody feels this is a cheap traffic funneling trick, please don't boTther to visit my blog. I won't miss you.

lol, you are behaving like a proudy person.
you must say sorry to Khan saquib.
i think this thread should be in BAZAR section.
also edit your post and give only your blog link. it is very bad to give only a part of the tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom