Speakers: Integrated
Gaming peripherals: None
Optical drive(s): 12.7mm DVD-RAM LG
Fans: Dunno !!
Keyboard: Integrated
Mouse: Lenovo ThinkPad 3-button
Display: 14" HD (1366 x 768) LED-backlit (16:9), anti-glare display
Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7600

Can anybody please give me a list of games that can be run with highest/medium settings on this lappy?
Please note that the Graphics chip is ATI® Mobility Radeon® HD 4570 512MB DDR3.

I played GTAIV with lowest settings giving me a maximum of 27 FPS. GTA SA gives me max. FPS of around 50. Crysis 1 at medium settings gives around 30 FPS. This is just for your info, for making it easier for you to imagine where the card stands.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well the lower resolution you play the better FPS you will get.
Decrease resolution and increase graphics to get better eye candy :D

OP
nilanko

nilanko

Banned
I asked you to name some games. I don't know what to buy.I have nothing in mind. The only thing is that I hate strategy games. Please name some games that can run on the mentioned machine.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well first you gotta tell us what game you have played already so that we can suggest you games other than that.

OP
nilanko

nilanko

Banned
@gameranand: Consider I have played nothing (and that's almost true 'coz the machine is new). I have played Crysis 1 demo, Prey demo, GTA SA and VC, Devastation, Titan Quest demo (I hate strategy games), X-Men demo, NFS Underground 2.

@sukesh: Thanks for your suggestions. I have started making a list started with your suggestions. I will buy the ones that I find the best.

@vamsi_krishna: I hate playing games at low settings. I want a list of those games that can run on med/high settings on this graphics chip. This card can even pull that badly coded unnecessarily resource hungry GTAIV.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Then have a look at this thread :D -
a list of superb games :)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/141901-must-play-games-recommended-digitians.html

Top Bottom