High End Mobile Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edburg

In the zone
guys i saw reviews all over the net about the n95 and it seems they all suggest that n81 was better in audio than the n82/n95(may be it was just negligble)......i havent used those 3 mobiles at all so i cant for sure....just take a look at gsmarena reviews......

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
myself using n82 .. simply awesome device ..

and it does sound fantastic when coupled with creative ep 630..

i would suggest n82 if u are not too fussy abt looks of ur handset.

Last edited:
OP
pickster

pickster

Professional Layabout.
the problem with the n82 IMO is that it has a bad keypad [at least the dummy phone at Nokia PD had]...
i can live without the xenon flash.. but what about the battery life of N95 [non-8GB verison] and N95 8 GB?

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
you use wifi for 1.5 hrs or contenious gprs for 2 hr and your mobile is down.. this is for n95... n95 8gb is far better then the old one.. though i havent used n95-1 but as told by my friend who is using it..

one more thing you get with n95 and nobody mentioned is the inbuilt gps module which means without using anything extra you can use gps for free anywhere in the world... which i feel is the THE COOLEST feature

try paying some more and go for n95 8gb as one more reason keeping beside the 8gb is its 128MB of RAM.. so once flash lite 3.0+ gets released we will be able to open all flash websites on our mobile and then n95 8gb will be the best option still now..
flashlite 3.0+ hoping to release in this quarter of the year.. though beta versions are available :)

it will be a revolution on the web part of mobile..

Last edited:
for camera n82 is batter than n95, n95 8GB and even k850i
for overall good features n95 8GB is the best
samsung g600 has also good cam and it cost is much less than this phones

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If you don't need 8gb of space or the large display or the music keys then better go for N82. It is better than N95 as it has higher RAM, better battery and xenon flash.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
so once flash lite 3.0+ gets released we will be able to open all flash websites on our mobile and then n95 8gb will be the best option still now..
flashlite 3.0+ hoping to release in this quarter of the year.. though beta versions are available :)

it will be a revolution on the web part of mobile..

Flashlite 3.0 support is integrated into the lastes firmware release for N95 8GB (v15.0.015).

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I meant higher RAM and better battery in comparison to N95 and not N95 8gb. N82 and N95 8gb both have same RAM and battery.

Both N82 and N95 cost nearly the same. So for me, it makes more sense to go for N82. However if one can afford N95 8gb, then there is nothing like it.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n95 8gb only for big screen ... otherwise u can get everything it offers plus "xenon flash" in n82 ..now its coming in black ..so looks factor is gone too ..u can put upto 32 gb card in n82 ..upto 8 gb is available ..

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
n95 8gb only for big screen ... otherwise u can get everything it offers plus "xenon flash" in n82 ..now its coming in black ..so looks factor is gone too ..u can put upto 32 gb card in n82 ..upto 8 gb is available ..

coming in black? where? any pic?

here some more details:
N95 8GB has 120MB total RAM and about 90MB on fresh boot if using original theme
N82 has 120MB RAM and about 94MB on fresh boot if using original theme

different theme and number of applications installed effect the total available RAM after fresh boot

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...

32 GB :D

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
32 gb - as & when those cards become available .. sandisk has upto 8 gb ..in india u can get upto 4 gb easily as far as i know ..maybe 6 gb is available too.. people with n82 has used upto 8 gb without any prob like lag etc ..

both n82 and n95 8gb has 128 mb ram .. the one thing which n82 lacks is infrared port which n95 8gb has ..if that is a factor ..

for me xenon flash is more imp than a larger screen .. the black n82 is called something like black diamond.

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n82_black_version_pops_up-news-427.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom