High End Abit Mainboard (SLI Compatible) and Dual Core CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portus

Broken In
Hello Everyone,

I have 9 months old Abit NL8 SLI Mainboard and Pentium D 830 CPU for sale.

Mainboard: NVIDIA C19 Based Intel LGA775 ATX Mainboard, FSB1066, Dual DDR2 667, NVIDIA SLI Technology, SATA 3G RAID, NV GbE, NV Firewall, ABIT µGuru™, ABIT Q-OTES and AudioMAX

Specs: htp://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=280

CPU: Pentium D 830 (never overclocked) - 830,2x1 MB Cache,3.00 GHz, 800 MHz FSB,LGA 775

Intel Stock Heatsink/Fan: NEW

All the products are in excellent condition- just one thing the flat data cable is directly attached to the board, try not to remove it. I cannot sell these two seperately because the CPU is already inserted on the board. Please make sure you know how to install Heatsink before buying it (you need heatsink on the cpu or it will go crappy)

I would not have sold this but i've got a new quad core system this year :D and i need some space. Let me know your price quote, and yea you have to pay the shipping.

Email: sriharish at msn dot com

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
OK Fellow forum guys, me intrested in the system but have no idea what should be the cost ......... Help Anybody???

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Portus I 'm interested depending on your price, so let me know how much you are asking for?

OP
P

Portus

Broken In
I ask 13,500 INR + Shipping. Because this is a high end mainboard + CPU imported from USA. And works extremely well

saurav29

Whats the deal with heat sink man anyway it does not take the rocket scientist to figure out how to install the sink what i'm intrested in knowing that where is the original heatsink??? of the processor if you used it for 9 months... and if you are offering a new heatsink and a fan bought from the market itself .......
Then buddy i just like to point out that even if you shell out whopping rs 800 for a so called original heatsink available in the market it is nothing compared to heat sink that is originally supplied with the processor itself....
And whats the deal with "flat data cable is directly attached to the board, try not to remove it." is it soldered........ hardwired???
Hey guys help me out ???
what am i missing........???

OP
P

Portus

Broken In
I've got the new Heat Sink, I never use Stock Heat Sinks. I use Liquid Coolding sytem called resterator. And no big issue with the Flat Data Cable, its just bit loose, so its attached to the board. There won't be any big problems.

OP
P

Portus

Broken In
OMG, this is so lame. There is no big issue with the cable guys, the flat cable is attached to the mainboard by the vendor, because it was bit loose. Nothing else is wrong, this board hasn't got any issues. If you are interested we can talk about payment and shipping stuff via email.

saurav29

One Last Think before getting into the payment details...... and negotiations ........ some haggling of course:D ,.............

Man what about the warranty........ Did you say that USA.......... Yeah it sounded like both your CPU & board purchased from USA... At least to me.. as far as i had experience dealing with intel regarding replacement... They do not let you the warranty cover unless it is genuninely imported by an indian importer.........
Sorry man never had a chance of using Abit board... Ok to be truthful first time ever i heard of abit.
So whatever digging up i did found out that it is priced below ASUS... well ASUS rocks can't say the same for abit........
:confused: !!!!!!!!!!!
Guys... anybody in forums listening ... can anybody vouch that abit ROCKS too.....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about the payment details.. what can i say i am a cash kind of a person if we deal then pay you in hard cash........ no need to ship..........
peace
raj

OP
P

Portus

Broken In
I bought the components from an online store in US, they only give 90 day warranty to the products. I should tell you that ASUS and ABIT are equally popular in US. And Abit products are not available in India due to the price, i suggest you search online for the review of this board. I'm not reducing the price. As for the heatsink, its an new Intel heatsink from the CPU box - i can send the CPU box too if you want. I'm not reducing the price because i paid a lot more money than 13.5K when i purchased. Lets not be dopey, if you are not interested someone will be.
I don't have any warranty- you better take my word of honour for granted.

Peace Dude

saurav29

@Portus What can i say man i am a trusting kinda person so you word is good enough for me.......
SO NO WARRANTY IT IS..........
but wait did you say 13.5K for the stuff that carries no warranty.....
NO HAGGLE... You Break my Heart Man.... I really wanted a SLI board....
Since you the Boss!!! and i agree you deserve the money you are looking for but as the present time i am not ready to shell 13.5 K for this stuff...
You right man you are perhaps selling a high end stuff and perhaps someone will be intrested.....including me....
So i will shut up now.......
If you ever change your mind dude ......... I will be around
Peace
Raj

din4204u

Broken In
hi sourav i have asus a8n sli deluxe board and amd 3200+ cpu.with 1.5 years warranty remaining.i bought it from rashi.reply if u are intrested

OP
P

Portus

Broken In
din4204u said:
hi sourav i have asus a8n sli deluxe board and amd 3200+ cpu.with 1.5 years warranty remaining.i bought it from rashi.reply if u are intrested

Hey, If you want to sell something create your own thread. Don't create confusion here.

saurav29

Nothing Personal @portus we are all freinds here, the dude was just trying to help ok @din4204u ........your id says 420.......strange....IPC420.....Not the best penal code to be assocaited f you wanna be in business anyway man check you got pm.............

OP
P

Portus

Broken In
I'm closing this thread in 3 days, if anyone is interested let me know (cannot reduce price, its already low) or i will find some local buyers. I just thought I'd try this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom