HI5.com secure ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijaythefool

In the zone
I got an invitation from my friend a long back and now i get lots of messages from people who i never know !

it is also possible to see our contacts of outlook express, yahoo, hotmail and aol . do Hi 5 have any tie ups with the above mentioned sites.

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
To me these R still just a proper waste of time .... for sure! ... well y views might not sound gud ... but yeah! its just this way ... WASTE! :roll:

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
HEy i agree its a waste of time if its not meant for u . but just look into the pages . what made me worry is the way it dispalyed my yahoo mailing list with the name ive given in my contact list . n ot just yahoo even with msn, aol and out look express.

i would like to show put my status (msr or yahoo) on my web page
i ve posted it and nevfer got any reply

Charley

Just Do It
do these have webcam chat & lots of rooms like yahoo, etc....... Gimme a link if it has so........

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Charley

Just Do It
wht other free chats have diff rooms with cams other than yahoo, msn & common stuffs

I wanna try new ones, p issed off with the old ones

bharathbala2003

why need title?
vijaythefool said:
I got an invitation from my friend a long back and now i get lots of messages from people who i never know !

it is also possible to see our contacts of outlook express, yahoo, hotmail and aol . do Hi 5 have any tie ups with the above mentioned sites.

If ppl dont know the answer to his query i feel its better to b without posting..

well first did u sign up in that HI5 thing?? and now do u have outlook integrated with Yahoo,Hotmail n aol mail id's? if so do one thing am not too sure if u can manage contacts in outlook.. but u can try goin to your mail providers site n try managin.. and as far as Hi5 mails.. best option is to log on into the hi5 site and check ur profile settings.. uncheck any option tat says displat my Email id.. else unsubscribe..

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
Bharath bala found it but still beating around the bush with others .
just join this and see.
ull get to see ur contacts in this site . do they have permission from yahoo, msn , aol etc to get into thier database !

Any one , Some one
wht other free chats have diff rooms with cams other than yahoo, msn & common stuffs

I wanna try new ones, p issed off with the old ones

u get every thing here more than u expect ! :p

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@vijay well am not sure bout that permission.. but i think they update your data base when u sign in.. if i rem rite.. it will ask u 2 enter yahoo id n pass or sumthin.. i think that cld b the reason.. i think the BEST is to unsubscribe.. :D wat u say..

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
u mean they will surely have the passwords too ! Yup any way they are not going to get any thing out of my mail :lol:

then time to unsubscribe, nutting mre to think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom