hi I am going to buy asus laptop. Plz tell how are asus laptops.

psaikia

Broken In
hi I am going to buy asus laptop. Plz tell how are asus laptops. Can we compare it with hp and dell in quality and service . How is the build quality

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
ASUS X53SC-SX536D really nice laptop... I'm using it :) only negative point is 0.3 VGA web camera :-|

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I think k and p series comes with brushed aluminium which run very cool and has power gear for optimum battery

a and x series are cheaper with glossy plastic .
Some xperts can clarify.
For me asus much better than dell inspiron and lot cheaper than other cos.

Last edited:

devx

Back on TDF :)
If talking about ASUS., i guess there most of the products other than laptops are also quality products., you can get a better configuration in ASUS laptops as well reasonable price in comparison to SONY / DELL / HP.,
And there most of the laptops have very low mp webcam., so if you don't require it really it would not be a problem., and i'm not sure about the after sales service.,

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
display is sharp, bettter than my old hp dv 9000.:p

viewing angle quite okay, better than my dell full hd lcd

OP
P

psaikia

Broken In
how is the sound and build quality ? I am planning for a very cheap asus lappy . This is the one. Asus Laptop

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
@All the users of K-Series and X-Series, how is the keyboard? Does it flex when pressed? After a lot of research, I had gone to buy the 520D for my friend two weeks ago and we were put off by the weak key board construction, and went with HP dv6. Otherwise, it's a fantastic laptop.

WolVish

Broken In
I have x53ta. Awesome gaming device. I don't like the keyboard and touchpad keys. Keyboard is comfortable for typing, but very poor for gaming. Touchpad keys produce an annoying 'click' sound. Sound and screen are ok for this price (28k).

Jon Snow

Right off the assembly line
My 2 year old K40ab is still running pretty well and over all i am very happy with the product.However, be warned that Asus products in India come with customer care hassles.This is because Asus doesn't directly handle customer service here. Many of my friends have had quite an unpleasant experience dealing with the Kolkata service centre , run by Rashi perpherals.

Of course this is just what i have heard and read online ( the internet is full of horror stories about rashi peripheral's service ) , your experience might be totally different.Lets hope it is :)

ulysses

Broken In
Most Asus laptops have good build quality.
I bought a month back
Asus X53U with AMD C50 Dual core chip with built in Radeon HD6250M /2GB Ram/320 Gb HDD /DOS for rs 17.7k.
Installed 64 bit Win 7 ultimate and added 2 GB DDR3 Ram @ Rs 800.
Most Asus laptops comes in DOS only. so you should know how to instal Win 7.
But the best AMD fusion chip right now is E350 .
Below rs 20k it is a good choice.
Intel dual core B950 (sandybridge) with 2 GB ram (just a shade below core I3) is faster. (below rs 23k)
Asus X54 Series X54H-SX136D Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

Top Bottom