hi friends planning to buy view sonic vm1962Wm 19Inch monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakashr85

Journeyman
Hi friends how is view sonic vm1962Wm 19inch monitor any comments . i am planning to buy this . it has maximum resolution of 1620x1050.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ If u plan to buy then buy it... Nice monitor and work flawlessly.. Nowadays i suggest this monitor to all of my friends and digitans who ask for best VFM monitor as Dell is too costly.... If u have enuf money to spend then go for Dell... Otherwise ViewSonic is ur option...

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
Dude don't go for Viewsonic... Instead you can go for AOC 913FW its much much better than Viewsonic in performance and it has a unique built too...

See here *www.aocmonitor.co.in/913FW.html

Read this May 2008 issue of Digit for more details!

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
LOL. I know what you meant :)
;-)

Dude don't go for Viewsonic... Instead you can go for AOC 917FW its much much better than Viewsonic in performance and it has a unique buil too...

Read this May 2008 issue of Digit for more details!
LOL... ViewSonic is one of the best VFM monitors and most of the userd here use this monitor.... BTW i haven't yet read May08 issue and no comments on the review...
AFAIK ViewSonic is a best VFM LCD...

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
;-)

LOL... ViewSonic is one of the best VFM monitors and most of the userd here use this monitor.... BTW i haven't yet read May08 issue and no comments on the review...
AFAIK ViewSonic is a best VFM LCD...

Viewsonic sucks mate... They have old-fashioned design and are still sticking to old standards...

Just go and look out in the market, you'll come o know What's HOT and What's NOT!!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ No more debate.... I stand on ViewSonic side as i am wise user of that monitor for past one year and haven't yet find any problems with that...
And i also recommend you to start a poll regarding this to know who are all using this B$ monitor... accord to you...
No hard feelings mate...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@@atoz vm1962Wm is the first 19" to come with 1600x1050 resolution

Any answers for that??

I always recommend Dell but for VFM, it's viewsonic acer and AOC

specs of this one looks promising:

1000:1 static
5ms reponse time
inbuilt speakers

if you get it for 8k, it's a great deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom