Status
Not open for further replies.

anksin

Broken In
Hi all
I just wanted a piece of help from you all
i got nvedia graphics card GeForce 6500
i want to install it can n e 1 guide me for this i would b very thnkful to him
i was almost done with the installation but something i had missed out so have removed n kept aside so if n e 1 wish to help me in this i would b thnkful to that person
Regards
Ankit

assasin

Banned
the installation guide is give in the User Manual provided with gfx card packaging.read it carefully,sud solve ur prob

OP
A

anksin

Broken In
theres no error as such but 1 of my frnd told to disable the display which is onboard how to do so
i disabled the onboard diplay n restart the machine with nvidia inserted the display is not good enought somethng weird
hope this can help u solve my prob

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
OH then its not a problem
once u disable the onboard insert the card & boot in then install the drivers for ur card then once done go to desktop
Right click in blank area>properties> this will open Display properties>settings> here u will see the resolution,

U need to set at least 1024x786 & color quality at 32bit (highest)
This should solve ur problem, actually its not a problem, just that u need to set the setting.

OP
A

anksin

Broken In
exactly i thought so there might b some setting to b done i will try the same n give a reply
u guys r so help fuil
thanks alot

OP
A

anksin

Broken In
hi ranjan
i tried as u said disable the on board display n then install the new card but i gues theres a on board display n graphics card conflict i have got nvedia ge force 6500 card n i have asus motherboard with amd procesor n 512 mb ram
can u help me come out of this conflict prob
thnx again in adv

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Can u be more detailed & tell step by step what u did?
It should be simple to disable the card reboot & then install the new card & its driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom