Hi all :) I want to build a rig for Rs. 35000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
As the title of this thread says i want to build a rig myself. I have mentioned my buget requirements etc below:
BUDGET: not a rupee extra than 35k :)
REQUIREMENTS: I would like the rig to to play latest games and upcoming ones at low to medium eye candy. Most of the time i use my sys for testing out new linux distros,compiling software etc. Also my rig should should be able to show all the eye candy of win7.

I hav almost finalised all the other components- 20-22" lcd, 4gb ddr2 ram (ddr3 still not available in my place), 500gb hdd. Misc things not included.

I am stuck with the CPU and motherboard and gpu.
Please advice. I would like to request the people who will help me to mention the price and if possible the total config.

Reply anticipated and thanks in advance.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 620
MotherBoard: GIGABYTE MA78GMT-US2H or MSI 790GX-G65

Total 11K

Graphics Card: GT260 - 9K or ATI HD4870 - 10.5K

Krow

Crowman
As the title of this thread says i want to build a rig myself. I have mentioned my buget requirements etc below:
BUDGET: not a rupee extra than 35k :)
REQUIREMENTS: I would like the rig to to play latest games and upcoming ones at low to medium eye candy. Most of the time i use my sys for testing out new linux distros,compiling software etc. Also my rig should should be able to show all the eye candy of win7.

I hav almost finalised all the other components- 20-22" lcd, 4gb ddr2 ram (ddr3 still not available in my place), 500gb hdd. Misc things not included.

I am stuck with the CPU and motherboard and gpu.
Please advice. I would like to request the people who will help me to mention the price and if possible the total config.

Reply anticipated and thanks in advance.

AMD Athlon II X4 620 (quad) or Phenom II X2 550 (dual core) @ 5.5k or Phenom II X4 945 (quad) @ 8.5k
MSI 785GM-E51 @ 4.6k or Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H @ 5.5k
2x2GB DDR3 1333MHz Kingston/Transcend @ 5k
Corsair VX550W @ 6k (In case you will buy a great GPU in future)
CM Elite 335 @ 2.1k
Seagate 7200.12 1TB @ 4k or WD Green 1TB @ 4k
Dell S2209W @ 9k or Samsung 2033SW @ 7k
Altec Lansing BXR1121 @ 1.1k
Logitech kbd+mouse combo @ .7k

Now this is the best possible rig for your budget. I suggest you order it online from a dealer of repute like www.lynx-india.com (Chandigarh) [owned by forum member Pompy] or www.exoduspc.in (Kolkata) [owned by forum member thunder.02dragon].

I say this because you don't want to end up with a rig you won't be able to upgrade and then again you will have to replace it with an entirely new one. Your said rig has no GPU as of now, but the onboard graphics will carry you through most games at 800x600. Please don't cheat yourself of a good configuration by going with what is available locally. That being said, you do not need a credit card to buy online. A cheque or DD should do the trick. Speak to the dealers mentioned by phone and see if it is feasible. Best of Luck.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
That is a good rig. Krow, has overshot the PSU requirement -- though which is good. Better to have extra bandwidth for the future. Seems nice to me.

OP
papul1993

papul1993

not a newbie.....
AMD Athlon II X4 620 (quad) or Phenom II X2 550 (dual core) @ 5.5k or Phenom II X4 945 (quad) @ 8.5k
MSI 785GM-E51 @ 4.6k or Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H @ 5.5k
2x2GB DDR3 1333MHz Kingston/Transcend @ 5k
Corsair VX550W @ 6k (In case you will buy a great GPU in future)
CM Elite 335 @ 2.1k
Seagate 7200.12 1TB @ 4k or WD Green 1TB @ 4k
Dell S2209W @ 9k or Samsung 2033SW @ 7k
Altec Lansing BXR1121 @ 1.1k
Logitech kbd+mouse combo @ .7k

Now this is the best possible rig for your budget. I suggest you order it online from a dealer of repute like www.lynx-india.com (Chandigarh) [owned by forum member Pompy] or www.exoduspc.in (Kolkata) [owned by forum member thunder.02dragon].

I say this because you don't want to end up with a rig you won't be able to upgrade and then again you will have to replace it with an entirely new one. Your said rig has no GPU as of now, but the onboard graphics will carry you through most games at 800x600. Please don't cheat yourself of a good configuration by going with what is available locally. That being said, you do not need a credit card to buy online. A cheque or DD should do the trick. Speak to the dealers mentioned by phone and see if it is feasible. Best of Luck.

Krow thanks for the help. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom