hey lappy owners,anything better than this asus.

asher

Broken In
hey guys.
I am planning to buy a laptop with Rs.60k max.And my bro noticed this lappy from Dubai.
Spec:Technical characteristics of product Asus N56VZ-S4137V
Warranty- 12, months
Processor-Intel Core™ i7-3610QM 2.3GHz
RAM-8 GB DDR3-1333MHz
HDD-1TB, Serial ATA, 5400RPM
Optical Drive-BLU-RAY
Operating System-Windows 7 Home Premium
Screen resolution-1366x768
VGA-NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 650M 2048 MB
Bluetooth-Yes
Webcam-Yes
HDMI -Yes
USB 3.0-4x
Battery capacity-5200 mAh
Battery-6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery
Battery Life-Up to 5 hours
Completion -Сase
Color -Black
Shipping weight (kg)-3.9
and also will get original mouse keyboard headset from asus(so they say),and a subwoofer too].
its price is around 59000,
my question is their any other laptops with competing configurations...
i could'nt find much,because most of them i looked for including dell ,samsung
lenovo and sony did'nt had either that good (i7 3610qm) processor or
2gb 650m gpu(sorry if im wrong) for 59k,so is their any better purchase than this at this price(55k-61kmax)?

i dont like sony.
Must have.core i7,2gb gpu,preferably 650m or higher

OP
A

asher

Broken In
Re: hey lappy owners,anything better than this asus

+1 to that
@achyutaghosh @gundappaswami i hv looked a grt deal into these np550p and in cochin they hv quoted Rs.59500
things i wanna ask is....
1)i hv heard their is some throttling issues in samsung np550p(looking for i7)
2)and another thing is asus gives a subwoofer along with it and also got a backlit keyboard.
3)another thing 8gb ram @1333Mhz on asus and 8gb ram @1600Mhz on sammy.
4)as far as looks are concerned asus wins here grt metalic body with matte finish.
5)but for resolution sammy wins with 1600*900 asus only has 1366*768,but will lower resloution help the gpu(yeah i know we can switch the resolution of sammy back to help its gpu).
....im planning to use it another 4 yrs,so which one has the better chance to last....
i hav read a lot about both laps .....above 5 points still confuses me....giv me an unbiased reply.....cheers..

Bharat Dabrai

Right off the assembly line
hey asher that asus model is power house model with good reviews globally. samsung is comp but availability is an issue

but my question to you is how did u get this model from where did u get the quote as this model is still nt available in india

pls share details i may go get that. i too want the same config.

OP
A

asher

Broken In
hey asher that asus model is power house model with good reviews globally. samsung is comp but availability is an issue

but my question to you is how did u get this model from where did u get the quote as this model is still nt available in india

pls share details i may go get that. i too want the same config.
bharat
this is from dubai man,i hv indicated it in my introductory post........its about 3900dirhams (58-59k).......
it has got splendid looks
metal body, backlit keyboard and a glowing asus symbol
but i wonder about the resolution and ram speed...
some external subwoofer is also available
may be from dubai the bulid quality may be better,dunno
confused with sammy np550p :( ..... i hav this wildest of dream about someone putting some benchmark resluts of ausus so i can compare with sammy
sammy owners intrstd?? bcz u hv got some competition..
P.S.. i hope u were not asking for the shop details from Dubai.if so i will let u know......

Top Bottom