Hey Cheats SUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Not all gamers are skilled like most of you here. Some do need cheats to complete the game. Gives them the satisfaction atleast that they have completed the game.

T

Tux

devilhead_satish said:
Not all gamers are skilled like most of you here. Some do need cheats to complete the game. Gives them the satisfaction atleast that they have completed the game.

That satisfaction in virtual in front
of compl. the game(not HHH) without cheats.
TRY IT

Prashray

In the zone
Cheats prove to be helpful when we are stuck somewhere in the game.
One can use cheats only to pass that point of the game where difficulty is observed and then can disable it if he/she wants to play the game honestly. ;)
Also cheats are really very entertaining after you complete the game and play it again in "Fun Mode".
I have tried this several times and it's really very good. ;)

anubhav_har

In the zone
Hey man cheats are for those who do not wanna feel the game. Put in cheats start god mode and unlimited ammo and start a killin spree. Then whats left in the game. Play the game without cheats, complete it and then put in cheats to explore more parts of the game.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I would really like to see someone complete the last level of D3:RoE in Nightmare Mode without cheats. :D I couldn't! And I am person that tries not to use cheats as much as I can help it. Except when it comes to outrageously difficult PS2 games like Forbidden Siren.

T

Tux

enoonmai said:
I would really like to see someone complete the last level of D3:RoE in Nightmare Mode without cheats. .

i did it. though it took me 5 days but i did it. When i did it
i was
out of this world. it felt awasome :p

OP
sujithtom

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Well i was not saying tht everyone can play without cheats. I accept tht i also used cheats a lot in many games. But the point is SOME games are better off without cheats. For example UT2004, it really sux in cheat mod as u r God in tht. Never u die well and of course 100% u will win. In some other games such as Litle Fighter cheats rulez :))

escape7

What? Where? How?
man i used to play delta force with cheats & once forgot to enter them, i completed the level and in the end i blew myself up....lol......

z00m

Broken In
Cheats actually are very boring.Kills the fun. Use only when stuck.

zerohourkill

Broken In
z00m said:

Cheers! Absolutely agree! The only game for which cheats acually can be used for fun is GTA:VIce City after you've completed everythin! :D

escape7

What? Where? How?
cheats take the fun out of the game...after enabling cheats the game becomes superficial, the whole juice gets drained out!

OP
sujithtom

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
z00m said:

I agree with u

cheats take the juice out of the game...after enabling cheats the game becomes superficial, the whole juice gets drained out!

nice. U r 100% rite 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom