helpp... MOst Wanted crashes to desktop..

Status
Not open for further replies.

alienspiesu

Journeyman
hey guys i installed tis NFS MOST WANTED game n mounted image wit daemon 4.03 and use sd4hide, bu the main PBLM is tat wen i start playing the game it crashes to the desktop aftr like jst 10 - 15 minutes......
i hav even tried updating the drivers n reinstalled the game again but even tat dint help
My PC configuration is as follows,,
AMD Athlon 64 2800+, 1.8 GHz
512 mb ram
ASUS mobo
120GB seagate..
win XP SP2
n i hav a onboard 64mb graphics card..
n i hav kept the virtual memory setting so as to let the system manage it...
tried many thngs ,, plssss advice guys
THX a lot..

Kniwor

Learner
yeah it helps a lot...
i dont think it does.... u can barely play far cry leave alone nfsMW....
if it were K8S-MX u could have tried...

see if u can play nfs ug2

OP
A

alienspiesu

Journeyman
ohh,, i ges u knw much betr..
But i finished UG2 with the highest level of detail on 800 by 600 resolution, it dint even hang a bit,, n i play gta san andreas also witout any pblms..

Kniwor

Learner
alienspiesu said:
ohh,, i ges u knw much betr..
But i finished UG2 with the highest level of detail on 800 by 600 resolution, it dint even hang a bit,, n i play gta san andreas also witout any pblms..

are u kidding me.....

either u have some other board than K8V-MX or u have a graphics card installed on it...

cyrux

In the zone
Come one kniwor dont underestimate alien. He says he played UG2 and SA . More over he says he can play the game for 10-15 mins. If it had gfx related problem it would fail to even start up i guess.

Try playing it at 640*480 with lowest details

BTW do u really need to mount that game. I guess there is some crack present in cd (or dvd) with which u can run w/o the media

Last edited:

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
cyrux said:
BTW do u really need to mount that game. I guess there is some crack present in cd (or dvd) with which u can run w/o it

TALKING about WAREZ n crackz.....
HMM not allowed here.....
U better edit tht.....

krish

Journeyman
hey steelwin, u see...these kind of things are not allowed in this forum. So maybe u can read the rules for posting again. No offences......but mods are watching....

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
steelwin said:
will you give me a cd copy of the game please ...!? ,
IS THIS site a FREEWARE zone for GAMES......????????????????
PLEASE STOP such things.....
U will be eradicated for such things........
PLEASE EDIT THT sooner

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
ymhatre said:
cyrux said:
BTW do u really need to mount that game. I guess there is some crack present in cd (or dvd) with which u can run w/o the media
TALKING about WAREZ n crackz.....
HMM not allowed here.....
U better edit tht.....
Using a NOCD crack to save your CD from damage after having purchased the game is not illegal.
However, since the threadstarter uses Daemon tools to mount the image, I suspect he has downloaded an ISO from some warez site or file sharing program.
Anyway, it is very doubtful that the game will run on your PC's specs. I used to have 512 MB of RAM, 2.66 GHz HT processor and GeForce 5700 256 MB graphics card and it used to run very slow at 800x600 with maximum eye-candy.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
@aryayush
If tht was the case then crack would have been given by the game company only....
n the game uses cd only when then game is partially installed on the computer....
but when its fully installed, it only checks cd rom for the particular .exe file or protection file or other info.....
so theres hardly chance of cd getting corrupt....
and applying crack is ILLEGAL...
i think u shld learn the basic meaning of the term "CRACK"

OP
A

alienspiesu

Journeyman
well well well thnks a lot guys.. i appreciate all the effort.. ill try al the options mentioned like playin on the lowest details n al.. n if stil dosnt work,, ill buy a graphic card,,.. pllssss advice me wat graphics card shud i go in for,, budget is arnd 10k,, n thx for supprotin n helpin me guys.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom