!!!!help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Hi everyone, i play sims 2, i've installed it in the D: drive and some files are in My Documents(size 722 MB). Now my C: drive is full. Can i move the folder to any other location? Here's the path:
C:\Documents and Settings\Shashank\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2
Can i move it?:confused:

47shailesh

Security Exp
just copy ur saves and uninstall the game install the game to a new location with ample space then copy ur saves there...

moshel

Padawan
the save files will be in ur my documents folder only......u cannot change that, what u can change is the location of the My Documents Folder......to do it...right click on my documents on the desktop and then in the target location box there is a button called "MOVE" click on it and click on a partition which has a lot of space on it, make a new folder on that partition, name it watever u like and then click ok.......

all ur current documents including settings will be moved to that location....most probably u will not find any difference while working.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
@ cyborg47
Do what 47shailesh has told u, & ur prob will b solved.

@ moshel
Moving My Documents folder can't solve his problem.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
no dude @Moshel is right. the files in My Documents are "Save Files", so re-instaling the game has no connection with this problm:)

@cyborg47, do as @Moshel said, move "My Documents" to other folder.

[do not copy paste, follow the steps @Moshel gave]

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
^^hmmmmm, u r right s18000rpm. 47shailesh's way can work but will not b not as short as moshel have told.
Sorry, my mistake.

Thx s18000rpm.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
I have just the perfect solution :)
look at my new tutorial i posted just a couple of hours earlier.

Move the game insallation folder and the saved games folder and create hardlinks insted of them. cheer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom