Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I had APC ups. 4-5 days back it failed to start-up itself. When i checked, the battery(exide powersafe) was leaking and connections to it had rusted. The warranty for ups is over now. So i cant call the apc.
The proble is that the day before this happened, my ups suddenly switched off when i was working on pc. I didn"t brought battery still but using direct connections for pc for the time being. But now when i logOn to windows, the Start menu autoatically shows up fro time to time. Also i cant directly type 'e, m, u' words in any docuent. coz when i press those keys on keyboard it shows the associated application shortcut to those keys>
e shows the explorer
m minimizes the windows
u brings utily anager.

what is the proble with my system? i use win xp sp1.

Ishan

In the zone
u must see Autcorrect in tools to solve ur prob in MS Office...Rest Wee'll wait for others

Ishan

In the zone
see to that that ur windows key isnt stuck...it may be the problem for startmenu....
I am got this ya this only the prob lem..
becoz
win+E is a shortcut for windows explorer
win+m is a shortcut to minimize all the windows on the taskbar..i.e. show desktop
win+u briings the utility manager like narrator and magnifier...

SO i am sure ur windows key either on left or right of kry is stuck...just check it yaar..I tried
with many shortcut with shift, alt , ctrl and thir combinations...finally got this..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom