Broken In
my pc configuration is
asus motherboard m2n68-am plus
amd athlon-II x240 processor
4 gb ram ddr2
windows 7 64bit
320 gb HDD
450 w power supply

my pc was start normal but some time it will take 15-30 minutes for boot up can any one tell me what is the problem

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
Its because you installed some incompatible software,driver or some tools whatever which made your PC slower down.

so, When your PC will start(after 15 min) then do the following.

1)remove the software,driver that you last installed.then restart your PC same issue happen again then.....

2)There some virus in your system just update your anti virus program & scan your system.then restart your PC.

(or)

2)use Kasper sky or bit defender online scanner which are better for you.this will surely delete virus from your system.

If you follow above mention points and nothing happened or you can't do anything with above mention points then just format your PC.everything works better.

(Basic but sometime essential: but before formatting Your PC just check whether HDD sata cable is not loosely connected to motherboard & also check power supply cable.Remove RAM then again insert it.)

Neuron

Electronic.
Download CCleaner from *www.piriform.com/ccleaner.Scan and fix registry issues.And also disable unwanted startup entries from Tools->startup.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
post a screenshot of the startup entries (can be done using CCleaner) that you have and also a log of HijackThis.

Top Bottom