Help with a Gaming PC for 40K from Kolkata

mainak_basu

Right off the assembly line
Hi, Hoping someone could help me out,

I need a gaming PC that will last me for the next 4-5 years. I intend to run high end games/ simulation software like Fluent/BeamProp/Matlab and many more. Along with this I will also run AutoCAD, Catia, 3DSMax and many more.
My budget is 40K + 4%

Can someone please estimate me a configuration, I have the following requirements:

Processor:
I would like an AMD (preferably 6 core Phenom IIs)
Motherboards:
I would prefer a 990FX based mobo with AM3+ processor, 1600MHz RAM, nVIDIA and SLI support
RAM:
A minimum of 4GB 1600MHz RAM, but 8GB would be preferable
HDD
500GB is fine
ODD:
Samsung will do
PSU:
I intend to crossfire later, so please suggest a PSU wattage and the price
Cabinet:
Any entry level gaming cabinet will do
Graphics Card:
Looking for a HD 67xx series card, but open to options of 68xx series provided it fits the budget, and please suggest a card that I can crossfire with, later. Like a 6790 can be crossfired with a 6850 or 6870. But 6770 cannot be crossfired with 6790.
Monitor: Any 16" will suffice
UPS:atleast 800VA
CPU cooler:
Will buy now if it fits the budget or later

Can somebody suggest me from where I can buy these parts from Kolkata for the cheapest. I intend to but it 2 months later.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Can somebody suggest me from where I can buy these parts from Kolkata for the cheapest.

MD Computers have all he latest gaming products, but if you want to buy them at cheapest rate, then without any second thinking, go to Vedant Computer Sells.

I intend to but it 2 months later.

Then don't worry about the proper config right now. Hardware market is too much dynamic to give anyone the best config at any price range 2 months ago. Do as d3 have already said.

Top Bottom