eVGA112-CK-NF77-A1 / Abit I-N73HD / Asus P5KL VM
Zebronics Bijli cabby with 400 W PSU
250 GB SATA II HDD (Seagate Barracuda) 7200 rpm
1 GB DDR2 RAM 667 MHz x 2 (Transcend)
Lite-on DVD RW
Numeric UPS 500W
Keyboard + Mouse
Monitor 19'' Viewsonic.

With this config I approached many vendors but, all are telling that "this component is not available or that component is not available". I have my configuration ready but no one is able to supply. Whether I need to buy the component seperately and assemble them. ( I haven't done before)

Where I can get all these components in cochin.

Please anyone help me urgently/

humanbeing

peeing on Assembly line
go to IMC(International Marketing Co) Ravipuram. opp to HDFC bank.

get 19" AOC 917VW LCD rather than viewsonic.

not sure about EVGA boards available.

you may ask these dealers also :
1.positive systems
2.noveon systems
3.online pc essentials(near south bridge).
4.Gentek Computer shoppe or (Aldous Glare) ,opp to Manorama ,Panampilly junction.

for addresse's ,refer yellow pages or net. :D

OP
shivkumar

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
Thanks humanbeing

BTW AOC will be available in Cochin???

& I am not very sure but Online PC essential is near Mymoon theatre and online PC shoppe near South Overbridge.

BTW any comments on the config. I think this should cost 25k and graphics card can be purchased later if reqd.

thanks again

humanbeing

peeing on Assembly line
I m sorry. I meant the one near south bridge.they may charge a little more sometimes.so bargain.:D
AOC monitors are very well available.also check for Dell monitors.it is available in Ernakulam.check focuz computers near kacheripadi.

I am going to buy 917VW soon too :eek: . the distributor is Compuage .collect the monitor from Gentek computer shoppe.
viewsonic ...not recommended.

Numeric UPS 500W
^go for a 650W UPS.if possible get APC.numeric also is a good brand.

also ,give your specs and ask a quotation from dealer. they may need time to collect all parts.distributors are for Abit mobo it is Tirupati etc.

Best of Luck for purchase.

reniarahim1

Youngling
Dell Moniors are available at Cochin? What do they charge? Is it better to go for online shopping from dell.co.in or buy from any vendors?

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Dell Moniors are available at Cochin? What do they charge? Is it better to go for online shopping from dell.co.in or buy from any vendors?
It will be available in kochi,its better to buy from vendors...i bought Dell SE198WFP one weeks ago from dealer here in calicut for 9500/-, in dell site its quoted as 9700/-

reniarahim1

Youngling
can u give me the details of the vendor in calicut from where u got the monitor?
also, others please do give the information of any vendors in cochin where i can get DELL monitor. Else i have to think of Calicut option.
I am planning to get SE198WFP.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^
Yohana Computers
Room#B13, Darussalam Complex, Mavoor Road, Calicut
0495-2727045 3043707 Mob:9447110122 9447243462
email:yohanacomputers@yahoo.co.in
dell montor will be available in kochi,i hav bought many things frm kochi which are difficult to get here in calicut.

reniarahim1

Youngling
What abt the warrenty if we get it from any dealer? will there be any warrenty lose?
btw, i will search for any dealres in cochin to get Dell monitors

also, will i get the original bill from dell?

Last edited:

humanbeing

peeing on Assembly line
^dell monitors are available in Kochi for sure. check focuz computers near kacheripadi.also ,check ads in manorama/indian express news papers .they lists the dealers.

but...I will go for AOC for warranty things. I am not sure about Dell's warranty options.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^better buy dell,its much better performer than Aoc

What abt the warrenty if we get it from any dealer? will there be any warrenty lose?
btw, i will search for any dealres in cochin to get Dell monitors

also, will i get the original bill from dell?

If u buy frm vendor it will be easy to claim warranty since vendor will take care all the things.All dell monitors have 3 year warranty

sajudi

Broken In
Try Positive Systems,they will give u the best deal.
Here's the number btw
Ph:0484-3077222,2376382,2376383
All the best btw :)

I had suggest that u stay away from Viewsonic panels,they have backlight bleeding issues and service is crap.Go for Samsung or Dell.

Pls stay away from Focuz computers,if its a Dell u r planning to buy try Positive systems or Online IT or IMC (both have showrooms at M.G.Road near Medical Trust Hospital).

Hope this helps :)

xander.tom

Right off the assembly line
Try not buying from Cochin. Instead go to or if you have a friend in Bangalore or Mumbai, ask him to buy it for you from there. ALL COMPONENTS+BETTER PRICING

VexByte

Norms Buster
Try not buying from Cochin. Instead go to or if you have a friend in Bangalore or Mumbai, ask him to buy it for you from there. ALL COMPONENTS+BETTER PRICING
There is not too much of price difference b/w Kochi & Bangalore prices. Maybe 50-100 bucks.

reniarahim1

Youngling
I got my Dell SE198WFP Monitor from Online IT for Rs 9600. Cool Monotor ;) But unable to enjoy the full resolution in my 845 GL motherboard. Has to upgrade the motherboard and processor soon.

Try Positive Systems,they will give u the best deal.
Here's the number btw
Ph:0484-3077222,2376382,2376383
All the best btw :)

I had suggest that u stay away from Viewsonic panels,they have backlight bleeding issues and service is crap.Go for Samsung or Dell.

Pls stay away from Focuz computers,if its a Dell u r planning to buy try Positive systems or Online IT or IMC (both have showrooms at M.G.Road near Medical Trust Hospital).

Hope this helps :)

sajudi

Broken In
I got my Dell SE198WFP Monitor from Online IT for Rs 9600. Cool Monotor ;) But unable to enjoy the full resolution in my 845 GL motherboard. Has to upgrade the motherboard and processor soon.

Congrats mate :).Get an E8400 and G45 mobo(If u want a decent IGP) or get a MSI P45-NeoCombo-F.And for a Graphics card,I had suggest u wait a month,till ATI launches Radeon 4830 or 4650/70 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom