Help!!wanna buy a new lappy for 70k max in kolkata..

NITIN BHUWANIA

Broken In
CAN ANYONE SUGGETS ME WHICH IS THE BEST LAPTOP AMONG THESE :-

1.SONY VPCS137GG
2.SONY VPCEA36FG
3.SONY VPCEC35FG
4.HP PAVILION DV6-3050TX

MY BUDGET IS 70K MAX FOR A LAPTOP WITH GOOD CONFIG MENTIONED BELOW.:grin:
I WANTED TO HAVE A LAPTOP WITH GOOD CONFIG SO THAT I CAN PLAY GAMES ALSO ON MY LAPPY.
MY REQUIRED CONFIG IS:-

1. INTEL CORE I5 OR I7:grin:
2. 4 GB DDR3 RAM(MIN.):???:
3. 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD(MIN.):)
3. GOOD GRAPHICS CARD THAT CAN PLAY THE CURRENT GAMES LIKE MAFIA WARS 2,NFS HOT PURSUIT ETC AT FULL RESOLUTION OR ATLEAST AT MIDDLE RESOLUTION.:cool:
4. PORTABILITY:twisted:

DO U KNOW ANY OTHER MODEL WITH SIMILAR CONFIG THEN
PLEASE RECOMMEND IT TO ME BUT ONLY FROM HP,SONY AND DELL.
PLEASE HELP ME SOON..

thanks in advance..waiting for your replies..

modder

RAMPAGE!!!!
Also checkout the new XPS 15 with i7+435M+FHD config.

Dell XPS 15 Laptop Details | Dell India

The last config fits right in your budget + a good lappy cooler from CM=70K

Don't use caps man, hurts my eyes.. :)

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
i wont suggest HP.. had very bad experience with hp laptop...
preferably SONY VPCEC35FG > SONY VPCEA36FG..
as it has large screen you will njoy gaming too.. HDD is also 1TB.. only prob is battery life is 2hr..

OP
NITIN BHUWANIA

NITIN BHUWANIA

Broken In
i wont suggest HP.. had very bad experience with hp laptop...
preferably SONY VPCEC35FG > SONY VPCEA36FG..
as it has large screen you will njoy gaming too.. HDD is also 1TB.. only prob is battery life is 2hr..

which model did u use???

coz almost every person says to buy hp due to its durability..i currently use an hp pavilion laptop which is 5 years old but still going on smooth..just the problem is that its outdated now...
for the sony someone from the forum said that they gpu provided with them are underclocked,so u cant think of gaming on them..

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
i had HPdb6400... (intel C2D).. and my frnd used similar model hp but AMD proccy..
had bad experience with one..
in C2d - display got damaged.. dnt knw whether it was dat delicate.. , right and left click button stopped working jst after 1 yr..
in AMD- first mobo issue.. when changed dat.. blue screen error.. den some RAM issue when he upgraded from 1GB to 2GB.. even HDD crashed so replaced dat too..
overall nt at all gud exp with HP..
now using lenovo.. quite satisfaid.. very rough and tough literally .. also liked their on-site warranty..

OP
NITIN BHUWANIA

NITIN BHUWANIA

Broken In
man very sorry to hear that...hmm..but can u give me a link to check out the entire cofig of lenovo y560 laptops..coz when i visited the link provided by you i wasn't able to check out the entire config..i mean processor model number,no. of usb ports..etc.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
Lenovo - IdeaPad Y560d 15.6" laptop

Lenovo - IdeaPad Y560 15.6" laptop

newez in your price range you can get alienware laptop too.. have you checked out dat??

Last edited:
OP
NITIN BHUWANIA

NITIN BHUWANIA

Broken In
yaa i did check them...but alienware laptops are way heavier than the other laptops..
so i dont prefer alienware..what do u say??

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
yeah in portability they might be behind bt in performance luks they are jst ultimate..

but there is one model in alienware too.. its M11x,.. its quite portable 2kg in weight
Alienware M11x Laptop Details | Dell India

Last edited:

modder

RAMPAGE!!!!
But the dell laptops does lack the looks

seriously:-x:cool:

check this one out mate:

Dell XPS 15 L501 *Owner's Lounge* - Page 2

Sony's FHD screen doesn't even come close to Dell's RGB FHD screen... Besides Lenovo has widespread display problem (tough luck to get a good display) & Y560 isn't available in Kol.

Well, speaking of AW M11x, NV GT 335M is inferior, when compared to NV GT 435M, offered by XPS15 according to (correct me if I'm wrong):

*www.notebookcheck.net/Comparison-of-Graphic-Cards.130.0.html

IMO AW M11x looks like a netbook on steroids.

The real deal starts from M15x with NV GTX 260M weighing 4.08kg... & at that price range ASUS G73/53 with ATI 5870/NV 460M would be a much better option.

Last edited:
OP
NITIN BHUWANIA

NITIN BHUWANIA

Broken In
you have actually made me rethink about my choice...man the display was just great...

dell is true value for money but the only thing that was barring me from buying it is its outer looks...which i think dont matter anymore coz what really matters is the config and not the outer body...

thanks modder..

acewin

Point Blanc
and it is latest product, so better go for Dell. HP or sony all have little older models and price does not suit what they have to offer

Top Bottom