bond007

Right off the assembly line
where ever i open any program these errors

*img162.imageshack.us/img162/5281/error19sq.jpg

*img305.imageshack.us/img305/3894/error29rl.jpg

help me

devarajan

Journeyman
On traping the product id it come's to know that u r using pirated copy of windows.And Try by reinstall of the both software.And post ur view's after that.And here after upload ur picture in www.imageshack.us and just drop a link here and dont post the full picture here i take some time to load for daipup user's

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Open "System Properties" and goto "Advanced" tab, click on "Error Reporting" button and select "Disable Error Reporting" option and Apply!

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
Looks like ur kernel32.dll has become corrupt.Replace it with a copy of the file from ur XP CD,or if u want an easier way out use the 'Repair' option in the XP installation CD.

santu_29

Journeyman
seems your installation of nero has been corrupted, reinstall it. remember to remove any nero entries from the registry before you install it again.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
It seems you are affected by w32 licum virus. Download virus cleaner from AVG antivirus site. Boot your computer into safe mode. run the downloaded file. This may most probably save your problem. You may also consider using Norton aNTIVIRUS WITH THE LATEST DEFINITIONS.
iF SOLVED PLEASE PUT A NOTE IN THIS FORUM

OP
B

bond007

Right off the assembly line
i try it but these msg is display
>sfc /scannow
Windows File Protection could not make the requested change.

The specific error code is 0x000006ba [The RPC server is unavailable.
].

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
My Solution is that you update ur virus definitions and then runa through scan of your system and then refrain ur self from installing every shit that you find on the net !
PLEASE don't disable your Antivirus while you surf the net or checkout a CD from ur beloved friend ! Those are the places from where ur comp catches a Viral Infection :wink:

Always keep ur virus definitions up to date !

Since.........I faced the same probs some time ago (members of this forum told me the above) and it indeed turned out that the cause of my probs was negligency and the W32 viruses ! (W32.Pinfi in my case)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom