HELP! URGENLTLY NEED AN ALL IN ONE DESKTOP under 40k....

dude1

Journeyman
Hi guyz, my cousin wants to buy an all in one desktop in 1-2 days in the budget of 40k(can extend by 2-3k). Can you suggest a good All in one desktop under 40k price with good specs to price ratio....i've suggested lenovo C440 42k...

dikart4

Broken In
@dude1 Answer this questionnaire first *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

ankush28

Bazinga
Why you need all in one?!
I will recommend assemble a pc, all in ones are not value for money, but you just want an AIO then the lenovo one best.
But spec to price ratio is very low in all AIO.
Think about assembled one too, and fill *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html :)

OP
dude1

dude1

Journeyman
Why you need all in one?!
I will recommend assemble a pc, all in ones are not value for money, but you just want an AIO then the lenovo one best.
But spec to price ratio is very low in all AIO.
Think about assembled one too, and fill *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html :)

Yeah dude i totally agree assembled is the best but guy with money doesnt....so any other options for aio?

ankush28

Bazinga
In AIO lenovo is good c440 is good AIO, If you want gaming then go for lenovo c320 .
again both of this are too costly for what they offer.
Think about assembled one.
in 40k you can built a beast.

sentacy

Broken In
In AIO lenovo is good c440 is good AIO, If you want gaming then go for lenovo c320 .
again both of this are too costly for what they offer.
Think about assembled one.
in 40k you can built a beast.

Agree with Ankush28..
AIO are not that much powerful.. Go for assembled one which would be way more powerful than any AIO..
If you are okay with assembled one then here a config as per your budget:

INTEL I3 3210 -- 6500
GIGABYTE H61 -D2H -- 3250
CORSAIR 4GB 1600 -- 2100
NZXT GAMMA CABINET -- 2500
DELL IN2030M LED -- 6100
CORSAIR CXV2 430W -- 2650
SAMSUNG DVD RW -- 900
WD CAVIER BLUE 500 GB -- 3100
LOGITECH COMBO -- 700
CREATIVE 2.1 -- 1250
SAPHHIRE HD 7770 1GB -- 8000