help to solve my DVD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon

In the zone
I have a DVD writer ...6months old made of LiteON . so far so good but few days back I have been facing a problem . like I inputted a mp3 cd and started a song . it is like a problem is rotating . for the song every 15 seconds it is ok then sound is going bad for 3-4 second . again for 15 second it is ok...then again goes bad for 3-4 second . .........then I copied the song to my HD . it was ok totally. then I copied the song to my pen drive and started from pendrive . it was fine .

then I inserted a movie DVD to my optical drive . almost the same problem ...for 10 second it iis ok..then problem for 3-4 second the movie is runnig slow .

I have cleanded the DVD drive with a CD cleaner.but the problem remains......

I used many CDs DVDs ...but same problem..........however I burnded a CD. it was fine.

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
The problem is in DVD drive. Possible that mechanical mechanisms might be malfunctioning. Take it to service centre before the situation worsens.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Check out Dealer for Lite-on Mumbai Mob:9819010490. Got it from net.

Also you can get details from:
Mediatech India
Haresh Soni
Tel: (22) 56396696 / 22014083

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom