Help To Set Up Netgear N300

prds359

Broken In
hello,
i'm trying to install Netgear N300 router to my windows 7 64bit laptop for the first time. I did set up the whole thing as described in the manual but it's showing there is a network available but it's not connected to it (a yellow arrow is showing over the network sign). I'm using cable connection. can anyone please help me to set it up properly?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
need more details.what exactly did you do to configure router?post screenshots of your settings pages.which cable connection are you using & do you have to use web login to connect?does net work when cable net is directly connected to pc without router?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Checkout *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/networkin...ng-local-cable-internet-alliance-wishnet.html

Settings should look more or like same. And I'm not aware of whether that model supports MAC Cloning. If not Cable Broadband won't work with it.

Reloaded

In the zone
hello,
i'm trying to install Netgear N300 router to my windows 7 64bit laptop for the first time. I did set up the whole thing as described in the manual but it's showing there is a network available but it's not connected to it (a yellow arrow is showing over the network sign). I'm using cable connection. can anyone please help me to set it up properly?

First login into the admin panel of your router.
Then search for Setup wizard . Follow the steps mentioned. It will automatically detect all the necessary setting.

check the connection again, it should be working.

*i.imgur.com/Q8wIbH2.jpg
*your router may have a different interface. search for Setup wizard

OP
prds359

prds359

Broken In
thank you everyone for your valuable replies. @krishnandu.sarkar thanks a lot for the link .. totally solved my problem.

Top Bottom