Help to choose

Athul001

Broken In
I am hoping to buy a gpu at a budget of 5k. I done some searches and i choosed
HD 6670.
Which brand is best?
Asus,zotac etc etc.
I cant select a one.

Please give me a equivalent nvidia card also which fits the budget??
(i have a ordinary psu comes with the iball i9090,so i am thinking to upgrading it to Cx430 v2.
Do i really need it)

havoknation

Journeyman
Yes for better stability and safe usage, buy cx430V2 atleast.
Regarding brand, i would recommend Zotac as it comes with 5 years warranty. Asus has better build quality. Choice is yours. Msi is also good at low price point for same card

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
afaik, Zotac only makes nVidia cards. That means no HD 6670.

Your choices for HD 6670 are Sapphire, MSI, Asus, HIS and the likes.

OP
A

Athul001

Broken In
"Your choices for HD 6670 are Sapphire, MSI, Asus, HIS and the likes"
thats what i asked??
Choose a best one or propose a equivalent nvidia

TechnoHolic

Journeyman
Mate..i also have an iBall i9090 psu..i have an xfx 5450 1gb ddr3..(don't buy it, it's very low priced gpu,but fulfil my requirements as i'm a low level gamer) xfx also a good brand..one of my friend using it over 3+ years..btw.,i'm also thinking to change my psu soon but confused at one thing..will the new corsair cx430v2 or corsair vs450 will fit to our psu slot..if you have any idea,please share..

vkl

Cyborg Agent
"Your choices for HD 6670 are Sapphire, MSI, Asus, HIS and the likes"
thats what i asked??
Choose a best one or propose a equivalent nvidia

Man he told you some of the choices of some good known manufacturers for an AMD card in India.There is nothing called "best".Service varies from region to region.
An hd XXXX or gtx xxx card from any brand at same clocks would give same performance.There can be differences in cooling in case of non-reference versions.
For a card like hd6670 one doesn't have to worry about temperatures and cooling.Pick up any decent manufacturer like sapphire,asus with the best price preferably with gddr5 memory.
As far as nvidia alternative is concerned at that price range there are no good alternatives from nvidia as of now i.e.there price/performance ratio is not as high as the radeon parts.
Gt630 is priced similarly but performs lower than it.
Always better to get a good 80+ certified PSU(would have piece of mind).Pick up cx430v2.
Also do mention your system specifications and budget for the card.Maybe there are some better alternatives which members can suggest.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ 5k - read the first post ;-) and at his nothing better than HD6670 1GB DDr3 is available though if he can sped 500 bucks more the Gddr5 version is a better choice and another 1k will get him a HD6770.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
^^My bad.Hd6670 ddr3 can be found for 4-4.2k at smcinternational. HD6670 GDDR5 is around 5.3k.
SAPPHIRE GRAPHICS CARD 6670 1GB DDR5

Top Bottom