Help!!! Suggest me Cpu cooler for Core i7 2600K?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Ask Rahul fro ITWarez when he will get his next batch.

I mailed Rahul earlier he just saying its out of stock nothing more than that. :(

Yep same suggestion from my side too...

Noctua U12 or TRUE 120 with scythe kage has my votes.

Can you provide me the full model no. of highlighted product !!!with price.
Thanks

Tuniq, True Black are good. Also look for Corsair A70. Legit Reviews had reviewed it earlier.

Provide me some review link of your suggested cooler.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Provide me some review link of your suggested cooler.

1. Corsair A70 Dual 120mm Fan CPU Cooler Review - Corsair A70 CPU Cooler - Legit Reviews

2. Corsair A50 and A70 Review - Overclockers Club

3. Introduction - Corsair A70 High-Performance CPU Cooler Review | [H]ard|OCP

4. Corsair A50 and A70 Coolers Review | KitGuru

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
One question I am getting Coolermaster V6Gt @3.5k from MD computers.Is this good product?It comes with 2X Cm Xtraflow 2200Rpm fans.In review its shows really good result.

1. Corsair A70 Dual 120mm Fan CPU Cooler Review - Corsair A70 CPU Cooler - Legit Reviews

2. Corsair A50 and A70 Review - Overclockers Club

3. Introduction - Corsair A70 High-Performance CPU Cooler Review | [H]ard|OCP

4. Corsair A50 and A70 Coolers Review | KitGuru

Thanks ...:)

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Coolermaster V6Gt performs good but they are loud too..

In my testing, the V6GT was ran about a week on my everyday machine cooling a Core i5 750 running 2.8 GHz. Typical tasks consist of Photoshop, browsing the net with FireFox, e-Mail and occasionally some YouTube videos. Nothing too CPU intensive, yet the noise level of the fans was quite noticeable. Even with PWM Control and Cooler Master's DynaLoop bearing design fans noise levels were a bit higher than expected. If you have a good solid case with sound dampening material inside you probably won't notice it much but for die hard silence seekers this cooler may not be a good choice.

Techpowerup

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some more for A70:-

5. *www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Corsair-A70-CPU-Cooler-Review/1159

6. Maximum PC | Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 CPU Cooler Review

7. CPU Cooler Roundup July 2010 Part 2 - Corsair A70 Cooler

8. Corsair Air Series A70 High-Performance CPU Cooler :: TweakTown USA Edition

I think this should suffice. ;) Ask MD, they might have it in stock. Price should be around 3.8k.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
So its Corsair A70 vs Coolermaster V6GT ..........

I am not ok with prime as you have to deposit money in their bank a/c.They should have option to pay by debit cards.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks ;-) @Skud- should i go with A70 or V6GT?

True 120 black is super but i don't want to buy online.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If noise is not a problem for you, V6GT - otherwise, A70. One thing, I have heard installing V6GT is a PITA. So, consider that also while purchasing.

d3p

PowerHouse
Thanks ;-) @Skud- should i go with A70 or V6GT?

True 120 black is super but i don't want to buy online.

Dude, even though these products are having warranty.

What can be wrong with the product & what kind of warranty you do expect from such mechanical components ?? So whats the point of not buying it online ???

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Dude, even though these products are having warranty.

What can be wrong with the product & what kind of warranty you do expect from such mechanical components ?? So whats the point of not buying it online ???

I am not worrying about warranty dude actually my parent don't allow me to buy online.Now you could understand.But i am ok with ebay they are very secure.:)

S_V

In the zone
@Tenida

Overclocking is no Hurry.. Wait for Good Products if stock is not there at present.

In Real Time major applications.. you find Nothing boost between OC'ed and No OC system. Even in Gaming also..hardly 1 or 2 FPS if it is GPU bound Games.. If it's SLI or Fire setup you may get reasonable Boost in higher Resolutions... OC is Exclusively for Benchmarks not much for Real-World Applications apart from Encoding Jobs..

In my opinion...A70 or V6GT both are not worth at present.. Wait till Oct'ber, Seems to be New coolers are being launched..
Noctua is good But they really have bad clearance issues with certain models.. still they perform Top Notch..
That's my opinion...

tkin

Back to school!!
Just get Hyper 212+ and add another xtraflo and rock on, my friend has the same setup, idle is around 40s and load is around 65-68c, a tad higher than Noctua U12P. Only issue is applying Thermal Paste.

Else get D14 for 4.8k.

Also Cooler Master V6GT is there @ 4k, not as good as noctua coolers but good none the less.

I am not suggesting Thermalright coolers cause with price of the fans they come to 4.8k(3.8k cooler only) and at that range they are mauled by NH D14.

@Tenida

Overclocking is no Hurry.. Wait for Good Products if stock is not there at present.

In Real Time major applications.. you find Nothing boost between OC'ed and No OC system. Even in Gaming also..hardly 1 or 2 FPS if it is GPU bound Games.. If it's SLI or Fire setup you may get reasonable Boost in higher Resolutions... OC is Exclusively for Benchmarks not much for Real-World Applications apart from Encoding Jobs..

In my opinion...A70 or V6GT both are not worth at present.. Wait till Oct'ber, Seems to be New coolers are being launched..
Noctua is good But they really have bad clearance issues with certain models.. still they perform Top Notch..
That's my opinion...
He is getting Gskill sniper, ALL coolers will fit. Plus he has CM690II.

Top Bottom