Help!!! Suggest me Cpu cooler for Core i7 2600K?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Hi, folks

I am spending extra 3.5k to buy Intel Core i7 2600k for future needs as suggested by many forum friends.But Cm hyper 212+ is not good enough to cool this powerful monster processor when HT is on.
So suggest me a Cpu cooler within Rs 3.8K.I am having MSI Z68A-GD80(B3) motherboard and GSkill Ripjaws X rams.

So suggest me fast
:)):)):))

Note:- Suggest me only air cooler

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 118788

Tenida Then Spend 1 K More & Get Noctua NH-D14 or be better with i5 2500k.

D

Deleted member 118788

Have A Look at this
Buy CPU COOLER WITH 120MM BLUE LED FAN in Mumbai India

Also This
Buy CPU COOLER WITH 135MM BLUE LED PWM FAN in Mumbai India

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
it depends on the level of overclock you want to have......tell me that then i can suggest something......
take the cooler tkin bought.......

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I want to overclock at 4.6-4.8 Ghz mark not now but in future when needed.That cooler is not available anywhere tkin and mukherjee was the last buyer of that cooler.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
from what i have seen 4.8 can be achieved with an hper212 modded with 2000RPm fans....
hyper 212 is available in kol i think...try palash from MD...
i have been running 4.8 for many days with mine...and it was stable....

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Hyper 212+ is not available in MD computers.Core i7 2600K is more heated with Ht on than 2500k.So suggest me better than Hyper 212+ cooler.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Hyper 212+ is not available in MD computers.Core i7 2600K is more heated with Ht on than 2500k.So suggest me better than Hyper 212+ cooler.

Yes the 2600K heats up a lot.. So i think you should save up and get a better coolers like venomous X or D14...

I am reading the review of Zalman CNPS 10X Extreme........... :)
Better than hyper 212+ but are annoyingly loud...

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tuniq, True Black are good. Also look for Corsair A70. Legit Reviews had reviewed it earlier.

d3p

PowerHouse
Yep same suggestion from my side too...

Noctua U12 or TRUE 120 with scythe kage has my votes.

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Slightly OT. Does anyone know where Scythe fans are available in India. I want the Gentle Typhoons 5400 RPM. Please do not recommend Lynx though.

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ Primeagb deals with Sycthe Fans [Kama is stock], So probably they can arrange. If not ask itwares to get it.

Top Bottom