Help required for Win7 Drivers

u4upendra

Broken In
I want to instal win 7 sp1 32bit.... my question is the 2gb ram sufficient for win 7?? and i have a sound drives of 5.1 channel given along with my mothrboard cd?? will my sound drivers supprt the win 7 r i have to download?? some of my frnds sayng that sound drivers r nt required for win 7 is it true??

this is my pc configuration intel core 2 duo E7300@2.66GHZ, 2.66GHZ n 2gb ddr2 ram n 320gb samsung hd and 160gb seagate hd and creative 5.1 channel..

Last edited:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
first of all change the thread title to something meaningful.
your PC config should be able to run Win 7 well. for the sound drivers, Win 7's generic sound drivers works for most motherboards.. if it doesnt works or works poorly, browse your motherboard manufacturer's website for suitable drivers for Win7

papa

In search of Peace...
this is my pc configuration intel core 2 duo E7300@2.66GHZ, 2.66GHZ n 2gb ddr2 ram n 320gb samsung hd and 160gb seagate hd and creative 5.1 channel... my questin is i want to instal windows 7 sp1 for this i have to instal sound drivers( i mean separate sound drivers) r i can instal drivers cd of my mothrboard?? 2gb ram is sufficient for windows 7??

:?:sorry pal..couldn't get you.
If your mother board cd has the creative sound drivers -go ahead and install that.
Yes..install win7 32 bit.your config is pretty sufficient for that.:)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Your earlier thread which was about a graphics card under 5k was also titled "help me guys.." This is not the right way to ask for help. :)

Now coming back to the topic, you can always find drivers on your manufacturers website if Windows 7 didn't have your sound driver by default.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
sorry guys in hurry i did.... now i correctd pls give ur valuable suggestions??

I think your query has been answered already on the first post.

first of all change the thread title to something meaningful.
your PC config should be able to run Win 7 well. for the sound drivers, Win 7's generic sound drivers works for most motherboards.. if it doesnt works or works poorly, browse your motherboard manufacturer's website for suitable drivers for Win7

Top Bottom