help! rar

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanie_30

Right off the assembly line
hi..i'm new to this site..and i'm really not into technology..i have this mp4, and i couldn't use it anymore because once, i added files in rar format..it kind of locked my gadget, that i couldn't open files that was stored in it previously..i would appreciate it very much if you could be of help..thanks!

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
How can rar files be played. It is a compressed package consisting of different files .In your case it is MP4 files. You can extract the rar in ur computer, send it to your player to play them. Remember RAR files are not playable. If it has locked your gadget, bring it out by connecting it to your computer, extract the files, put it into the player again and then play it. It will definetly work.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
How can rar files be played. It is a compressed package consisting of different files .In your case it is MP4 files. You can extract the rar in ur computer, send it to your player to play them. Remember RAR files are not playable. If it has locked your gadget, bring it out by connecting it to your computer, extract the files, put it into the player again and then play it. It will definetly work.

Dude you're totally wrong...RAR files CAN be played directly without extracting them first and they play nicely....search for RAR player and you'll get some...Digit already gave it in some of their editions way back earlier...

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Dude you're totally wrong...RAR files CAN be played directly without extracting them first and they play nicely....search for RAR player and you'll get some...Digit already gave it in some of their editions way back earlier...

Has Digit given it. Which issue? I have all issues after March 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom