Help Please !!!

Skillz

Broken In
i am having a weird problem. Yesterday i put my friends memory stick in my galaxy s2 and tried to transfer few song from my internal memory to her sd card which i fail to do anyway as i was in hurry. Now i can see the all the photos on gallery and or hear mp3 files like normal but when i connect it through usb only recent photos shows up in ''Camera'' folder which i took in past 2 days folder and every other photos are gone !!! same is with Music folder.. its empty.. how can it be possible ? i dont want to reset my phone as i will loose all d photos... :( Please give me some solution.. Any advice will highly appreciated. :)

my phone is running - Jelly Bean 4.1.2/ Cyanogen Mod Nightly. and i dont use any extra memory card.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
if you see those pics that you reckon are lost when connected to the USB through gallery, I am sure you have them on the memory. Just try and find the file from "my files" or any equivalent file manager app.
Tip:: search for the file name :)

Looks like the folder is archived or is misplaced somewhere.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
run chkdsk /f /r command through command prompt on ur mem card by connecting any card reader.

Top Bottom