help opera for 6670

Status
Not open for further replies.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
guys i have nokia 6670. with that i have hutch gprs.

In that i install the opera software ,letest version which i download yesterday only.
when i start opera then it start gprs but it shows only" contracting server"
after 5 min it says no reply frm yahoo server (if i want to open yahoo.com)

but when i open my defautl browser of nokia then every thing is smmooth but i don`t like that web broser.
i like opera.
if possible plz tell the alternative to opera for nokia 6670.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
There is a 'Test connection' link in the Opera mobile browser. Click on it and see whether it is successful or not.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Hav u configured ur connection? Open Opera, go to settings n select ur access point/service u want to connect using. In ur case, select hutch (or whtevr name it is called)

K

krazyfrog

AFAIK, 6670 always came with Access NetFront browser pre-installed. Why don't you use that. It might be on the free 64mb card that you get. Also in case of opera, go to settings and check every setting. Maybe you haven't configured the browser properly. You can also try and download the free Opera mini browser from mini.opera.com. Its quiet good too.

OP
S

suyash_123

Techno Freak
dudes i made every thing u told properly ie access point in same as the default browser use.
n prob is that there was prob in my mobile 7 mth ago so i myself formated the mobile thus all pre install net front is deleted?
i also did method told by aryayush ie test connction in opera but no respon i think opera is not supported by hutch .
since my frd having 6600 have same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom