help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
:|:|

I am having two errors on my computer.since I am a novice can anybody help me and explain in detail how to get rid of these pop ups.I get them every time I start my computer and double click on C in my computer.also when I start my net
1) amvo.exe. Application error
The instruction at "0x1001222c" ref memory at "0x7d9747b8". the memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the programme
2) oq.cmd-Application error
the instruction at "0x1001222c" ref memory at "0x7d976bf8." The memory could not be read. click ok to terminate the programme.
Please give me detail explamationas to how i should get rid of these pop ups

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
1. You should remove amvo.exe from your computer as soon as possible.
Amvo.exe is Trojan/Backdoor.
Kill the process amvo.exe and remove amvo.exe from Windows startup.
Download and run CCleaner from *www.majorgeeks.com/download4191.html
or
install latest version of avast antivirus from and do a deep scan: www.avast.com

2. oq.cmd Application error is also the related with amvo.exe

After removing amvo.exe both problem will be solved

OP
R

ronquad-alex231

Broken In
:p :p

[FONT=&quot]Amir.php Thank you for your reply.As i am a novice I would be grateful if you can explain in detail how to do the following steps. [/FONT]Kill the process amvo.exe and remove amvo.exe from Windows startup.
I did the above steps using msconfig start up and i unchecked amvo.exe.But when i restarted the machine the problem reoccured.I installed kaspersky antivirus and i scanned the system.it did show a lot of viruses.but all are not getting deleted.it is getting postponed.I had installed AVG initally .But avg does show a lot of false positives and destroyed my system 32 folder.I could not access even control panel.and i had to format and reinstall my operating system.:razz:

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Ok, I am explaining it in detail for your help:
1. first of all press ctrl+alt+del to open task manager.Click on the process tab and in the process list navigate for the amvo.exe. Then click on "end process" button.
this will kill the amvo.exe process.
2. Goto msconfig as previously. click on startup tab.
uncheck the amvo.exe> apply>ok
Dont restart.
3. Open registry editor by typing regedit on run. Click on Edit menu> find...>in the find what write amvo.exe>Click on find next button.
delete all the entries related with your find. repeat this step until the registry editor will not give the message: "finished searching through the registry".
(Do it be carefully). And if you feel uncomfortable here you can use Hijack this & CCleaner.

4. Now goto control pannel>folder options>view tab>Choose the option "show hedden files and folders".
Also uncheck :
1. "Hide extensions for known file types"
2. "Hide protected Operating system files"
(Reasion: Showing superhidden files).

5. Goto windows\system32 and delete the following:
1. amvo.exe
2. amvo0.dll
3. amvo1.dll
6. Also open your each drives and delete autorun.inf file which puts by these trojans.
7. Now restart your system. After restart set folder option and checkboxes as previous.

Note: Actually amvo.exe effect onto the Yahoo Messenger. if your system is infected by amvo.exe, than as you will try to run yahoo messenger it will crash.

In the Last if you think it so complex, then download "amvo cleaner":
www.ziddu.com/download.php?uid=bKqgnJamZLKglpSlsayZlJyiY66WlJyr3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom