Help Needed with Save Game Location

ratzee199

Journeyman
I have some games installed in my PC. Currently these games are installed in my system including
Portal 2; L.A. Noire; Dishonored; Darksiders 2; Age of Empire; Tropico 4; Anno 2010; Alan Wake; NFS MW; Mass Effect 3; Virtua Tennis 4; Age of Mythology; Flight Simulator X; Metro 2003; XCom Enemy Unknown; Mirror's Edge; Dirt 3; Witcher 2 and Skyrim.
By default, the save game files are saved in c:/mydocument/mygames folder in Windows 7 ultimate 64bit. But these save game files are taking too much space. I want to change the location of this save game files in other location such as in D: or in E:.
How can I do this without affecting the current progress of all these games? Please help.

Regards
Jay

Flash

Lost in speed
Once, i've redirected "My Documents" in office to D-Drive. Not sure, for games.
However, thanks for confirming! :toast:

gameranand

Living to Play
I have some games installed in my PC. Currently these games are installed in my system including
Portal 2; L.A. Noire; Dishonored; Darksiders 2; Age of Empire; Tropico 4; Anno 2010; Alan Wake; NFS MW; Mass Effect 3; Virtua Tennis 4; Age of Mythology; Flight Simulator X; Metro 2003; XCom Enemy Unknown; Mirror's Edge; Dirt 3; Witcher 2 and Skyrim.
By default, the save game files are saved in c:/mydocument/mygames folder in Windows 7 ultimate 64bit. But these save game files are taking too much space. I want to change the location of this save game files in other location such as in D: or in E:.
How can I do this without affecting the current progress of all these games? Please help.

Regards
Jay
Usually it works fine but sometimes it might create problems. Better to extend the size of the partition IMO. :)

Top Bottom