Help needed with nforce mobo and R-Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirajpatel

Right off the assembly line
I have a krypton c18g-400 motherboard with the nforce2 chipset with onboard Geforce 4mx. The problem is that my LG RD2030 Reliance handset drops the connection after 1 or 2 minutes. Samsung handsets from Reliance work fine. After investigating, i have found that the LG handsets from Reliance give this problem with any nforce1 and nforce2 chipset based boards. I have checked the handset with more than one nforce1/2 based boards. Samsungs work fine. Due to this problem R-connect has become unusable. Also, no black&white samsungs available from reliance anymore. Please suggest a solution so that I dont have to change my motherboard. I use WinXp pro.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I dont think basically nforce 2 or nforce3 is the problem...try softwares that keep the internect connect Alive or check the status of LG handset option that it doesnt disconnect after 2 or 3 minutes...

OP
S

sirajpatel

Right off the assembly line
Thanks freshseasons. But I tried both the suggestions already. No result. Besides, the LG works fine on motherboards with other chipsets. And samsungs work fine on mine. Please someone help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom