help needed on xbox 360...please help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys..iam a new xbox 360 owner just bought it in april this year..but i have a problem...i bought a gears of war 2 cd..it was running fine...but since my last play..i get a error message that this disk is unreadable...i have tried cleaning this disk..even searched the xbox site..but of no avail..please help...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If it's the original DVD, I'd suggest you get the disc replaced. Microsoft has a 90 day replacement policy for Microsoft published title, if the disc goes kaput. Make sure you have the proof of purchase.

Also follow these instructions: *support.microsoft.com/kb/909819

have u checked other game dvds ? if they are working..then problem with the game disc and u can get it replaced as mentioned above..

OP
H

hazard.shobhit

Broken In
thanks ethan hunt nd neeraaj..but can yu please tell me how exactly to go about it...i bought it frm CROMA....the electronics chain..yea its original cd..the problem is it wos working fine but suddenly one fine it shows me the disk is unreadable....so guys if yu cud temm how to go about it..nd also i don hav the proof of purchase..tht is the bill..so if yu cud provide me the contact no. of ny microsoft call center..or sumthing./..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I just contacted their customer support as I had a query regarding my faceplate, so I got your query check as well.

Like I said, you need to have a proof of purchase and since you have purchased it from the retailer, you need to take it back to them. Croma usually drafts their details on a bill and retains one copy of it, I suppose. So check with them if they have a duplicate copy of it. The warranty is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.

For further details contact Xbox customer support on:
000 800 440 1179 (toll free number)
1800 102 1100 (toll free number – Airtel)
+91 80 40103000 (toll number)
1800 11 11 00 (toll free number – MTNL/BSNL landline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom