help needed in god of war

Status
Not open for further replies.

zodyac

Broken In
hi ppl i am stuck at point where kratos battles 3 hydra. ihave killed 2 small hydra how to kill bigger one?as when O sign appears even when i tap it hydra breaks through and O sign vanishes . he pulls me towards post and i lose my health. pls tell me what to do? thanks.

K

krazyfrog

You just have to continue beating it down. His health does not go down too much initially, but after two to three time the O appears above his head (btw you have to furiously tap O continuously to complete the move), Kratos sears his chains in the hydra's mouth and pulls him down on the central pole, bringing his health down in a flash. Finish. The pole goes through the head of the hydra spraying bucketloads of hydra blood everywhere and it dies. Later on don't forget to enter inside the hydra's mouth to meet the captain and take the cabin key from him.

OP
Z

zodyac

Broken In
i keep tapping O button but it vanishes after few seconds and hydra pulls me towards pole and i lose my health.

K

krazyfrog

You have to press the button fast. I mean real fast. Use your index finger instead of thumb, its faster. If you do it correctly, Kratos will pull the hydra towards the pole and smash him onto it. Do this around thrice to kill the hydra.

K

krazyfrog

If you give up so easily, how will you play the rest of the game. The hydra is a lousy boss that i defeated quiet easily the first time i played. You gotta try hard.

Pathik

Google Bot
i need to buy a ps2.. :(
@ krazy did u complete gow2 and burnout dominator??? And do u hav a ps2 slim or a normal one??

K

krazyfrog

I have a slim ps2. I haven't bought GoW2 yet and my Dominator disc is crappy (the game gets stuck often while playing) so i haven't completed it yet. I'll get a new Dominator disc.

OP
Z

zodyac

Broken In
yeah buddy i have gow2 but its crappy and hangs very often . i bought it from alfa.

i have heard theres shortage of ps2 cds .

Last edited:
OP
Z

zodyac

Broken In
i got it for 110 . still it hangs. and there is no shortage at alfa rest anywhere theres shortage of cds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom