Help needed in building my first PC

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Btw, There is some lingering issue with LG panels. I had got red marks in all corners on my 27UD68P.. I had it replaced yesterday with a UK850W..

Yeah, I would surely do that. Not expecting 660P to be cheaper on Amazon, but MX500 would be cheaper with 10% SBI off. I'm more inclined towards MX500 because of the higher endurance of 360TB TBW vs 200TB TBW of the 660P, I know I'm not going to exhaust the limit of 660P but more endurance proves the drive is more durable IMO. MX500 is also available in M.2 form factor.
After 6 months, my 660p has written 12TB. So its endurance is decent.

So, should I go with the 660P? I'm also worried about the slow speeds and higher latencies when the drive gets filled.
Basically plan to keep like 100GB free always. The slow speeds are only noticeable when copying a lot of data, 10GB+. For downloading even with a 1Gbps connection, it shouldn't be an issue.

Check this:
SSD Buying Guide (WIP) : NewMaxx

If you are worried, get 2.5" MX500 & save 2nd M.2 for an NVMe upgrade in future.

Reactions: kaz

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
May be you are confusing @kaz with this thread(still ongoing btw,let's see what happens next) Need help in building My first ever gaming PC
Nah. You are not in the watsapp group and hence don't get the reference. Kaz in all his research missed the point that his CPU didn't come with an iGpu. He had to wait 2 weeks for the GPU. :D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Nah. You are not in the watsapp group and hence don't get the reference. Kaz in all his research missed the point that his CPU didn't come with an iGpu. He had to wait 2 weeks for the GPU. :D
I used to be in that group. Is any active admin of that group active on the forum? Would PM him on whatsapp to add me back.

Top Bottom