Help needed for Upgrade PC

johny27

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:for only Play Games like nfs,mw3,bf3,gta v

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:20k (4-5k if needed)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:7 64 bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:already have 1tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:no already have 22 inch lcd

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:have keyboard/gaming mouse,pad ups just need a pc

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:next 15 days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:not it will be done by assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Me from Ahmadabad. wherever cheaper i can buy it

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: currently i have very old system
intel pentium dual core 2.0 Ghz
intel 82945 chipset mb
iball cabinet & smps
LG dvd Rw
2GB Ram

I want to upgrade it. Can any part is usable? I am newbie in PC. Please help

panwala95

In the zone
you can reuse your dvd drive can be reused
avoid reusing the other parts
here is the config-
AMD A10-5800k -8.4k
ASUS F2A85-M -6.7k
corsair value 1x4gb ram-1k
WD Caviar Blue 500GB - 3.3k
Corsair CX430v2 -2.5k
NZXT source 210 elite -2.6k
Total - 24.5k

panwala95

In the zone
you can sell your old parts in your local computer market or put it up on olx.com
for us to tell you about which sites to buy from please tell us the city you live in

OP
J

johny27

Broken In
i am live near Ahmadabad. all courier services available here so i can buy from any sites. please tell sites name. flipkart is costlier site. please provide cheaper sites name.

if any problem for post here then please pm me. Thank you

OP
J

johny27

Broken In
hi bro,

i am unable to find 2 products in a market.

Corsair CX430v2
NZXT source 210 elite

My retailer suggest me optional products for this,

cooler master extreme power 500w
cooler master cabinet elite 310

he says only cooler master brand available! is that suitable? please suggest me options!

Cilus

laborare est orare
Both are far worse than the components suggested here. You can try theitwares.com for the products. Both the cabinet and PSu are available over there and they're offering free shipping too.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Another thing, I was seeing Corsair Value series 1333 MHz Ram has been suggested with the Trinity Config. But that is not a good idea actually. Don't forget, the IGP HD 7660D also uses the system ram for the Video memory for Graphics processing and using 1333 MHz ram badly affects the GPU performance due to lower bandwidth. Get a good quality 1600 MHz Ram like RipjawX or Corsair Vengeance. These Rams also support higher overclocking and can run 1866 MHz or higher speed easily, with minimal tweaks. It is observed than switching from a 1066 MHz DDR3 ram to 1866 MHz DDR3 ram improves the IGP performance of the APU by a huge margin, sometimes more than 33%.

OP
J

johny27

Broken In
Thank you so much bro. out of this two which one i choose

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

or

G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-12800CL9S-4GBXL) - G.Skill: Flipkart.com

panwala95

In the zone
Both of them are good but i fell that gskill is a little more stable when ocing so you should go with that one

OP
J

johny27

Broken In
Theitdepot - Asus F2A85 M LE 32GB DDR3 AMD Motherboard

ASUS F2A85-M is not available online. M-LE is available

Top Bottom