Help needed for upgradation!!!.......

abhisek1989

Broken In
hello friends, i want to upgrade my pc configrution

Component needed:
1.DDR 3 Ram 4 GB (I was thinking to buy Gskill Ripjaw ram, if it good then or which one should i buy other then GSkill or any other brand and should I change both or only add one with it)
2.Good PSU (I am geting one Zebronic Platinum Series 600wt 6 month old in 1.5k or should I buy any otherbrand or any),
3.DC (I want to know how can i convert my DC in 3D)
4.CPU Cooler.

Existing component:
CPU-Z Validator 3.1

Time of purchase: Within this Month

City: Kolkata

Budget: cheap and best approx 10k

Thankssssssss

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
thats not at all a good psu!!!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-sup...89-power-supply-blacklist-thread-newbies.html

tell us your purpose of rig.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
RAM : G-skill F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT(4Gx1) @ 1.35k
PSU : Corsair GS600 @4k
CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO @2.1k
Total : 7.45k
I have no idea what the 3rd component should be .

DDIF

Custom User Title
Corsair GS and VX series are crap. Three of my friends have bad experience with it and all the review sites also support that they aren't as good as they seem.
So better go for some other PSU.
You can get Seasonic 620W S12II for around 4.3 to 4.5k, it is good. Me and my cousin are using it, and it is good. I have 3 HDDs, CPU(Overclocked), GPU 6850 HD(Overclocked), 4 Fans and a DVD writer and they all run fine and even with full load. Rest is up to you and may be someone else may have another good suggestion.

DDIF

Custom User Title
No offense mate Gs series is all crap and some models in VX also.
Or I could be wrong, after all I am noob. So just giving my humble opinion.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I dont think GS Series are crap , though I have not used them but I have read many good reviews and user experience and many of the digitians also recommend it.

Maybe they are not the best but certainly they are nowhere near bad .

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
GS series may not be as good as other corsair models but that does not make it crap.if GS series is crap then what do you call coolermaster extreme power series or generic desi brands.for an avg user who does not overclock cpu/graphics card & 100% system load power requirement is less than 80% of GS model rating there should be no problems.also if someone know what maximum power he needs to draw from a psu then no matter what series PSU it is as long as it is from a known/reputed manufacturer & the person knows basic formulas of power & electricity he won't face any problem(assuming no bad luck).

Top Bottom