Help needed for a budget gaming lappy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenik

Right off the assembly line
Hey ppl.. need sm help buying an extremely economical gaming laptop... :D heh heh!

budget is abt 35k... already seen some.. only one i found good was a compaq presario with a basic Nvidia graphics card.. dunno the model..
plz plz plz help!~

thanxx!

ps- I wud've got the Dell xps15 range laptop with the Nvidia 8600 GT... :D but i bought an ibanez guitar instead!! :rolleyes: heh! so there u go!

Sourabh

Laptoping
Not really possible to get a decent gaming laptop in that budget. Best you can do is opt for Vostro 1510 with GeForce 8400M GS. The keyboard is absolutely horrible on that model though. You can check sites like notebookcheck.net and some reviews over at notebookreview.com to figure out what sort of GPU you need for the games you're interested in.

OP
A

arsenik

Right off the assembly line
hmmm there's a Compaq-Presario V3712AU with an integrated NVIDIA GeForce Go 7150M video card... it's all fr 33k n pretty sleek... but is this card gud enough????

george101

Good Boy
geforce 7130m is just gud as any onboard graphics i think and not for gaming... u wont get a gaming lappy for this kind of budget... if u can extend ur budget to 40k and get dell inspiron 1420 with 8400m... u can atleast play latest games at low settings though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom