Help! Need Graphics card Power Connector!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
A 7900GT was sent to me by someone from the US. Thing is, it came without any drivers, cables, or Graphics Card power connector. which leaves me in a fix, cause my CoolerMaster powersupply does not have a power connector.

I've contacted my local dealer, and he said he'll try to find one of these. What I want to know is if this piece is available for purchase individually, or if anyone has an extra lying around the place. Cash is not an issue...

on_the_rocks

Broken In
i may have few lying around could you post some pic or spec to be sure... my card uses PATA connector and it in not hard to find out... so which one do you need....
can you get cards from US ... Arent't they slap heavy customs or that sort of things.....

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Excellent! My card needs a 6 pin connector, not the 4 pin one. Here's a pic of the card....

*img441.imageshack.us/img441/509/gfxco0.jpg

*img152.imageshack.us/img152/4776/gfx2qf4.jpg

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
^^^ Why oh why would you? Its like you are after my life to make it sadder and sadder. Now that I have it in hand, new, you shouldn't bring my mood down. If it dies, then you can say something like "they always die", but not now...

What if I came and told you that your new girlfriend is ugly? I wouldn't do that to a friend of mine. But if she left him, then come the insults...see how its done?

Ch@0s

In the zone
^^When was this bought? I thought that EVGA had replaced these with the KO models throughout the line. Whatever you do, *do not* run 3dmark06 Deep Freeze test. Also do not overclock.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Its a replacement piece (so, its new) from EVGA. Was sent to me by someone in the states by mail. And I don't intend on running any tests or overclocking. Just want to play some high definition movies in all their fps...

Angelkiller

Right off the assembly line
LOL! your looking for a 4-pin to 6-pin convertor mate! :)

*ai.pricegrabber.com/product_images/6717000-6717999/6717944_640.jpg

You can buy these from www.overclockers.co.uk and many other stores.. however they are very hard to find! :p

Hope i helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom